NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to pick a favorite sleeved jersey, the new Rockets alts would be it. That shade of gray suits the Rockets and the black and red trim makes for a really nice color scheme. It'd just be better without the sleeves.

What sort of gun would be pointed at your head?

I like the Pelicans' Mardi Gras jerseys.

CPH_JHNUEAAzLS1.0.0.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Bazemore with the shorts on backwards..

kent-bazemore-nba-atlanta-hawks-dallas-m

It looks like the waistband logo is there, though. Is it possible the shorts were made backward?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

While that Clips-Nuggets alternates matchup from a weeks ago was more tolerable from a template standpoint, lastnight's Clips-Bulls game was atrocious. That's where the Clippers' new look ultimately fails. By itself, it's not so bad, but it clashes with older, more established looks like the Bulls. It feels like a uniform you'd see 25 years into the future. If more and more teams incorporated the giant logo look (a scary thought, I know), it wouldn't look totally out of place. Still, that's not something I'd want to happen.

Bazemore with the shorts on backwards..

kent-bazemore-nba-atlanta-hawks-dallas-m

After being open to the volt color at first, I'm really not feeling it at all after seeing it for some time in action. Also, that red jersey is the only one that looks good from their set despite the volt, with the ATL wordmark and all, which is really sharp.

The use of white on their court makes it look bad too.

The Wizards have started marketing replicas of their "Baltimore Pride" sleeved unis for sale. This one runs $109.99:

7818A_WWI_AEB1500_3W4_MF_150901.jpg

For comparison's sake, here's the official version:

tptAE4X9lrA8MnWFN8s4Lh7lxiJbXBJ0kDpn64u-

The stripes don't go all the way up to the collar on the replica -- which creates this weird, thick red "border: around the two-tone collar. The resulting effect looks like the Nike flywire NFL collars.

What's the point of sacrificing player comfort to implement "merch-friendly" sleeved templates if they're still going to water down the design for the replicas? :angered:

The Wizards have started marketing replicas of their "Baltimore Pride" sleeved unis for sale. This one runs $109.99:

7818A_WWI_AEB1500_3W4_MF_150901.jpg

For comparison's sake, here's the official version:

tptAE4X9lrA8MnWFN8s4Lh7lxiJbXBJ0kDpn64u-

The stripes don't go all the way up to the collar on the replica -- which creates this weird, thick red "border: around the two-tone collar. The resulting effect looks like the Nike flywire NFL collars.

What's the point of sacrificing player comfort to implement "merch-friendly" sleeved templates if they're still going to water down the design for the replicas? :angered:

Bigger question is why would you bother buying anything with sleeves on it in the first place? They're hideous as is, and then they go water down the design anyway for replicas... garbage.

Looks like the Clippers have developed an affinity for their BFBS Alternate set as they're wearing them yet again in Detroit. I don't remember the last time they wore the Red Uniforms on the road. Its looks as though their becoming the "de facto" road uniform like last years Blue Alternate set became during the playoffs

at least the logo is hard to make out in the black set

gettyimages-501134834_master.jpg?itok=8B

Last Year For Reference

471729998_master_0.jpg?itok=QFATsICY

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Archived