NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody saw this amazing concept by Artur Wrona? I'll be the happiest person if this come true especially the black and gold one.

16857248676_d94af213c3_o.jpg

16881964072_aa686a42a3_o.jpg16695746950_4038f57c52_o.jpg

Those are great. Only thing I don't like is the sumblmayed dinosaur in the black jersey but besides that they're awesome.

They're so concerned with pride and sponsor uniforms, the website is going into the abyss:

http://www.nba.com/

Just looks hectic and dry. Nothing exciting. I'm more inclined to drink gatorade when I get to the landing page then attend an NBA game.

Most individual team sites are pretty lackluster also.

Maybe I spend too much time looking at this talent and get ideas the NBA could apply:

https://www.thebestdesigns.com/

But really, the NBA needs to make a better effort on the web development end. The game schedule atop also just gets lost.

Somehow, the NFL site seems to be a better example for the industry (not saying this is the best):

http://www.nfl.com/

They're so concerned with pride and sponsor uniforms, the website is going into the abyss:

http://www.nba.com/

Just looks hectic and dry. Nothing exciting. I'm more inclined to drink gatorade when I get to the landing page then attend an NBA game.

Most individual team sites are pretty lackluster also.

Maybe I spend too much time looking at this talent and get ideas the NBA could apply:

https://www.thebestdesigns.com/

But really, the NBA needs to make a better effort on the web development end. The game schedule atop also just gets lost.

Somehow, the NFL site seems to be a better example for the industry (not saying this is the best):

http://www.nfl.com/

Idk about NBA but I known in the mlb all the team sites are run from like New York and the individual teams basically just input graphics.

Personally I love the graphics that the rockets release after every win. They're beautiful. Their art dept is awesome imo.

Any rumours of complete re-brands?

I wonder with the news of a new company taking over uniforms in 2017, that teams will just wait til then. Besides the ones scheduled for the next season, i think it is likely teams wait another season, which overall means 3 years wait, or does it? Say Nike takes over in 2017, can Nike go ahead and create new uniforms and logos for a full rebrand before the start of their first season? Does the 1 year notification rule apply to this case?

I REALLY want a rebrand from the Rockets but i don't want them to rush it. At the same time, i don't want the memory of the James Harden and Dwight Howard Rockets era to be in the ugly uniforms they currently wear. That was the Yao era, and im fine with that. Time to move on. They may be moving on as someone on here did say they will get yellow sleeved city pride uniforms and that the alternate design will become primary home and away but only in red and white? Sounds boring if it's true. I hate the current primary and alternates.

Any rumours of complete re-brands?

I wonder with the news of a new company taking over uniforms in 2017, that teams will just wait til then. Besides the ones scheduled for the next season, i think it is likely teams wait another season, which overall means 3 years wait, or does it? Say Nike takes over in 2017, can Nike go ahead and create new uniforms and logos for a full rebrand before the start of their first season? Does the 1 year notification rule apply to this case?

I REALLY want a rebrand from the Rockets but i don't want them to rush it. At the same time, i don't want the memory of the James Harden and Dwight Howard Rockets era to be in the ugly uniforms they currently wear. That was the Yao era, and im fine with that. Time to move on. They may be moving on as someone on here did say they will get yellow sleeved city pride uniforms and that the alternate design will become primary home and away but only in red and white? Sounds boring if it's true. I hate the current primary and alternates.

I completely know where you are coming from.

Jaguars

From the Sixers CEO tonight:

ScottONeil

"@jimadair3: @Sixers @ScottONeil when are you guys unveiling new jerseys so I can buy my Covington one" working on date, def before nbadraft

From the Sixers CEO tonight:

ScottONeil

"@jimadair3: @Sixers @ScottONeil when are you guys unveiling new jerseys so I can buy my Covington one" working on date, def before nbadraft

Great news!!

Are they going full rebrand or just uniforms?

One of the regulars where my friend bartends sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

-Roundel featuring a Buck that looks similar to the current one, but "angrier."

-Green & Cream... no other colors.

-Reminded them of something a microbrewery would use.

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

One of the regulars where I bartend sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

-Roundel featuring a Buck that looks similar to the current one, but "angrier."

-Green & Cream... no other colors.

-Reminded them of something a microbrewery would use.

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

From the sound of it, I can totally get behind that. I actually think it'd look pretty good. And who knows, there could still be other colors involved, just used elsewhere.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived