NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

On 4/17/2016 at 9:26 PM, mattb6 said:

Not sure if we knew this, but Silver was just interviewed during the Thunder-Mavs game, and he said the Nike swoosh will be on the right side, with the add on the left. 

If Silver had any balls he would continue with no manufacturer logos on the uniforms and put the NBA logo back where it belongs on the front.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mjd77 said:

If Silver had any balls he would continue with no manufacturer logos on the uniforms and put the NBA logo back where it belongs on the front.

Yes, but i am afraid those balls have been replaced long ago, with bags of money

8 hours ago, Bolt957 said:

Black stripes were usually used as a way to remember a person who had passed away. These days, we have memorial patches.

I see, thanks, i thought the black stripe covered up the Champion manufacturer's logo, as Stern ordered no manufacturer's logo on the jersey. I understand now it was a mourning stripe. 

On 4/17/2016 at 3:18 AM, Thomas said:

Former NBA boss David Stern got rid of manufacturers logo on game shorts and jerseys, right ? This dates back to the reign of longtime NBA commissioner David Stern, who believed that the teams' individual brands should not be sullied with a Nike swoosh or an Adidas trefoil. 

This Silver character bring not only the manufactures logo back, he also brings ads.

Forget about Gary Bettman, Silver is the person to boo . Worst  boss in US sports

Na everyone loves Silver though because he got rid of owner who said something racist in the privacy of his own home!

4 hours ago, VikWings said:

Na everyone loves Silver though because he got rid of owner who said something racist in the privacy of his own home!

True :lol:

And had every owner a tap on their phone, we had to get 29 new NBA owners

On 7/10/2015 at 10:37 AM, Shadojoker said:

The definition of each jersey is actually under each heading. It actually explains it. Not trying to be a smart ass. But here we go.

Now as for the other new uniforms such as Houston's silhouette wordmarks and Pride unis..we don't know yet

It's a shame they never came out with purple alternate maybe they might for next year!

shado_logo.gif

10 hours ago, VikWings said:

I mean, Silver's progressivism in a number of areas isn't all nullified just because he wants to sell a tiny ad on jerseys.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

18 hours ago, Danny said:

Fans wearing purple at the Raptors game tonight.

PBqfDCn.jpg

Let's be honest...even without the paint dripping (or slobber, or whatever)...that logo is far more 90s than the original!  

It is cool to see on a shirt and I'm glad they thought of a fun way to use it. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

33 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Let's be honest...even without the paint dripping (or slobber, or whatever)...that logo is far more 90s than the original!  

It is cool to see on a shirt and I'm glad they thought of a fun way to use it. 

At the bottom, it looks like dripping paint (or, perhaps, the blood of the Raptor's victims).  But the stuff around the lettering looks like...Kirby Krackle.  Which makes me wonder just what kind of power this Raptor is wielding. 

You guys yapping all this yack about the Celtics black alts..and how bad they are in them...

Right now they are wearing their traditional road unis..and are getting HAMMERED by Atlanta right now..15 blocks and counting against Boston...

I'm in the minority that loves their alt uni and it's design template. I only wish they do a home version (no black though) just white green and maybe gold.

shado_logo.gif

On 4/20/2016 at 9:26 AM, AAO said:

Very cool.

A local Cavs twitter account posted the Cavs/Pistons illustration and I wondered where it came from. Very well done.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

So the Thunder are lightning?  Guess there's not many ways to represent a sound graphically.  Also, man I wish there was a better way to represent the Warriors without going back to the old NA imagery.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived