NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

One of the regulars where I bartend sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

-Roundel featuring a Buck that looks similar to the current one, but "angrier."

-Green & Cream... no other colors.

-Reminded them of something a microbrewery would use.

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

I could live with green and cream too...more roundel logos doe??!
shado_logo.gif

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the regulars where I bartend sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

Oh please, please be true.

Jaguars

I had posted this a while back in the Bucks uniform thread. It was just a quick mock-up but you get the idea. I absolutely love that shade of green. It'd be great with a cream or gold.

lxee.png

That green looks very close to the Bucks' hunter green. I also like the idea of focussing on green and cream/gold. It just fits because these are the colours of the old retro deer logo that everybody loves.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I had posted this a while back in the Bucks uniform thread. It was just a quick mock-up but you get the idea. I absolutely love that shade of green. It'd be great with a cream or gold.

That green looks very close to the Bucks' hunter green. I also like the idea of focussing on green and cream/gold. It just fits because these are the colours of the old retro deer logo that everybody loves.

Yeah I didn't alter the shade of green. It's perfect.

de60.jpg

Here's a green/cream combo that looks pretty good IMO.

Dark_Green_429759_i0.png

Cream_430135_i0.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I'm really hoping they don't move to a roundel. From Brooklyn and Toronto, we can already see the roundel is a key element to making a logo plain and boring. I'd much prefer they stick with the triangle.

Yeah I didn't alter the shade of green. It's perfect.

de60.jpg

Here's a green/cream combo that looks pretty good IMO.

Dark_Green_429759_i0.png

Cream_430135_i0.png

I still think this could look good with a tad of lime or kelly thrown in, even if only used as a trim color.

I'm going to the Bucks game tonight and I'm going to try and hunt this down. I don't believe it exists. I'm not sure why a team would do a "soft leak" on a t-shirt.

I am guessing this shirt has a slightly altered logo and is just "retro" or something or it doesn't exist at all.

I'm going to the Bucks game tonight and I'm going to try and hunt this down. I don't believe it exists. I'm not sure why a team would do a "soft leak" on a t-shirt.

I am guessing this shirt has a slightly altered logo and is just "retro" or something or it doesn't exist at all.

If you see anything, be sure to get a pic!

They're so concerned with pride and sponsor uniforms, the website is going into the abyss:

http://www.nba.com/

Just looks hectic and dry. Nothing exciting. I'm more inclined to drink gatorade when I get to the landing page then attend an NBA game.

Most individual team sites are pretty lackluster also.

Maybe I spend too much time looking at this talent and get ideas the NBA could apply:

https://www.thebestdesigns.com/

But really, the NBA needs to make a better effort on the web development end. The game schedule atop also just gets lost.

Somehow, the NFL site seems to be a better example for the industry (not saying this is the best):

http://www.nfl.com/

I haven't seen an ad on the internet in years because I installed Adblock on Firefox.

bSLCtu2.png

There's nothing here. The closest I found was a shirt with the retro logo that only had 2 colors. So it's either someone's stupidity (my vote) or they have a stash of shirts behind the scenes.

Well even if they had the shirts, they aren't going to advertise or sell them until the new look is unveiled. No surprise there weren't any signs of them. There very well could be a stash of shirts in the back.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

retro_logo_200w.jpg

i can see how the cream can definitely work. ..

also i saw this while googling Bucks logo possibilities.

UPfGd6y.jpg

LOL!!

That looks like Yoshi with antlers stuffed inside a starbucks logo. Still, it's better than what they have.

Archived