NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

Here's a more "creamy" version.

k3I9Mn.png

EDIT: even creamier

x5GTiB.png

Oh that's beautiful. Almost has a Minnesota Wild vibe to it (the green sweater), which is a very good thing.

I still would like to see Irish rainbow or pine-purple-black (like the 90's alternate), but I'd be very fine with this nonetheless.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k3I9Mn.png

x5GTiB.png

Oh that's beautiful. Almost has a Minnesota Wild vibe to it (the green sweater), which is a very good thing.

I still would like to see Irish rainbow or pine-purple-black (like the 90's alternate), but I'd be very fine with this nonetheless.

These would be perfect..all they need to do is indeed add a little lime here and there..with the Irish rainbows. .voila!!

shado_logo.gif

One of the regulars where my friend bartends sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

-Roundel featuring a Buck that looks similar to the current one, but "angrier."

-Green & Cream... no other colors.

-Reminded them of something a microbrewery would use.

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

We know it won't be, because the primary will just be a recolor, perhaps with a tweaked deer.

One of the regulars where my friend bartends sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

-Roundel featuring a Buck that looks similar to the current one, but "angrier."

-Green & Cream... no other colors.

-Reminded them of something a microbrewery would use.

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

We know it won't be, because the primary will just be a recolor, perhaps with a tweaked deer.

So do you think 100% the Bucks will be re-brandng?

Jaguars

I'd be very happy with a simple green and cream scheme. As far as the logo, I hope they don't alter it much if at all. It's a solid primary.

It's a decent picture of a deer, but as a logo it's boring and soulless.

I beg to differ. In a league where half the teams' logos are pictures of basketballs behind the team name, it's a great logo.

I'm also hoping the Hawks don't completely eliminate the full bodied Hawk logo in favor the Pacman. I like the Pac man, but not as a primary. If it must become the primary, which is what it looks like, at least keep the full Hawk around in some capacity.

Same with the Raptors. Sure the balling dino is cheesy, but it's got soul and character. If they get rid of it, they're just going to bring it back 5-7 years later, so just keep it.

sig.png

k3I9Mn.png

x5GTiB.png

These would be perfect..all they need to do is indeed add a little lime here and there..with the Irish rainbows. .voila!!

This needs something else...as is, with one-color letters and numbers, it looks like a stock high school uniform (especially the jersey). Which might fit, but I'd like to think the Bucks are a couple levels above.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

k3I9Mn.png

x5GTiB.png

This needs something else...as is, with one-color letters and numbers, it looks like a stock high school uniform (especially the jersey). Which might fit, but I'd like to think the Bucks are a couple levels above.

The Cavs say hello.

10628412_10152805207167817_9077959281965

- From the Bucks Facebook page. Interesting.

I just saw this on fb and almost threw up in my mouth a little. Unless that is an attempt to match the old bango color, it is a huge fricking mistake.

They already took it down from fb. Wonder if that was a little tease to guage reaction? A pretty mixed bag of comments before they took the post down. I will be furious if they add orange to the color scheme.

Archived