NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

FWIW, the poster you guys are talking about leaking the Bucks colors didn't delete his tweets, he protected his profile because he was afraid of the leak tracing back to him. Pretty sure he was the merchandise exec of the Astros. Don't know how he saw them, but he said:

Hunter Green and cream with blue and black accents. An all new wordmark. Black alternates with only a logo on them. And an alternate logo featuring the state of Wisconsin.

Hope its not true. I'm hoping for a green rainbow.

Jaguars

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys.. Wed is April fools day. Gotta think the orange and green are being used as a joke

Its April fools day but we will see the new colours/logo. That, i'm sure of.

Is this because you know something or have seen something? Or just your conjecture from the posted image?

Not at all asking to be an ass, I read a lot here but don't post a lot... I'm not sure what info you may or may not have.

Guys.. Wed is April fools day. Gotta think the orange and green are being used as a joke

Its April fools day but we will see the new colours/logo. That, i'm sure of.

Is this because you know something or have seen something? Or just your conjecture from the posted image?

Not at all asking to be an ass, I read a lot here but don't post a lot... I'm not sure what info you may or may not have.

For what it's worth, one of the Bucks SBNation guys has repeatedly stated as fact that Wednesday will provide answers regarding the Bucks' color scheme (and that it has nothing to do with the arena, sponsorships, etc. like some were theorizing.

Putting two and two together, I'm getting the feeling that this might be what ColorWerx is saying might be among the worst. I'm getting a feeling the Bucks are going to become a primarily blue team...and that most of us are going to wish that the Green/Orange April Fool's scheme campaign is what they were actually going for.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

BREAKING: Many have asked about an image that was posted and deleted from our Facebook page yesterday morning.

Join us Wednesday night as we give you a colorful glimpse into the future

iqlq2r.jpg

Yeesh, is that typeface awful or what?

spacer.png

10628412_10152805207167817_9077959281965

- From the Bucks Facebook page. Interesting.

Has almost a hunting vibe to it... which I guess wouldn't be too cool for a team named the Bucks. But maybe hunting was somewhat of the mentality in choosing these colors, if in fact these are their new colors.

I love the idea of a deer hunting theme for the Bucks.

Camo warmups are expected.

87Redskins.png

BREAKING: Many have asked about an image that was posted and deleted from our Facebook page yesterday morning.

Join us Wednesday night as we give you a colorful glimpse into the future

iqlq2r.jpg

Yeesh, is that typeface awful or what?

For some reason, my mind reads "Calftime".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

One of the regulars where my friend bartends sells merch at the Bradley Center. Yesterday, they apparently stocked a shirt with the one of the Bucks' new logos. No word on whether or not it's the primary, but here's what they described:

-Roundel featuring a Buck that looks similar to the current one, but "angrier."

-Green & Cream... no other colors.

-Reminded them of something a microbrewery would use.

They also said they didn't personally care for the logo, but didn't think it was bad.

We know it won't be, because the primary will just be a recolor, perhaps with a tweaked deer.

So do you think 100% the Bucks will be re-brandng?
Sorry for the late reply, but no, I think just the opposite.

If it's "the same deer only angrier," the Bucks can get by without paying the $500,000 logo change fee like the Hawks and Clippers did with small tweaks and recolors...

...even if they never use it again and have a similar or simpler secondary that becomes the de facto primary.

Possible leak?

44DMuco.jpg

The buck is definitely an improvement if it is. Not a fan of the text being at the bottom though. It should be

MILWAUKEE

[LOGO]

BUCKS

In that order on the roundel.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived