NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possible leak?

44DMuco.jpg

It also looks like that "M" neckline is also meant to fit better on the Bucks' floor.

bucks_new_court.jpg

This I'm thrilled about -- not so much that I like the Bucks floor .. but I'm happy to see a team take this into account when designing a logo --- center court is the Number 1 place you see an NBA logo -- u don't really see it on a uniform thats just a wordmark. So just like a baseball logo shoud be designed to look good on a cap, football logo on a helmet, NBA logo should be designed to look good at center court.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Possible leak?

It also looks like that "M" neckline is also meant to fit better on the Bucks' floor.

This I'm thrilled about -- not so much that I like the Bucks floor .. but I'm happy to see a team take this into account when designing a logo --- center court is the Number 1 place you see an NBA logo -- u don't really see it on a uniform thats just a wordmark. So just like a baseball logo shoud be designed to look good on a cap, football logo on a helmet, NBA logo should be designed to look good at center court.

This is mostly true -- most primary baseball logos aren't on the hats though.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

From what I've heard, word is that Drake is no longer Raptors ambassador, which means that that ugly Nets-esque logo could change and the black and gold combo could be out too

Which bandwagon did he hop onto now?

Saw him videobomb the TNT broadcast at the Clippers/Warriors game last night. So the Warriors are the winner here.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

From what I've heard, word is that Drake is no longer Raptors ambassador, which means that that ugly Nets-esque logo could change and the black and gold combo could be out too

Drake is still with the Raptors. Any report of him leaving is an April Fool's Day prank.

Drake is still with the Raptors. Any report of him staying is an April Fool's Day prank.

Fixed.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Again i believe blue will be used similar to how Carolina blue/grey/black are used as the Hornets colors. I believe they will be fairly noticeable unless they make their court like a big Wisconsin with surrounding lakes on the baseline with trees. Like Oregon.

shado_logo.gif

Drake is still with the Raptors. Any report of him staying is an April Fool's Day prank.

Fixed.

Wait... you fixed it so any report of Drake staying with Toronto is a prank?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Again i believe blue will be used similar to how Carolina blue/grey/black are used as the Hornets colors. I believe they will be fairly noticeable unless they make their court like a big Wisconsin with surrounding lakes on the baseline with trees. Like Oregon.

I don't know why the Hornets insist that Black is one of their colors; there isn't a trace of it on any of their uniforms or logos.

I've only seen it on merchandise. Just a plain black shirt with a logo on it, nothing special. To be honest, they probably could've passed on black, except if they plan to use a throwback logo or uniform, which used black as an outline.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived