NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

New Clips alt logo?

CBtzJiPUAAAXq5n.jpg

This is from their 2015 Playoffs marketing scheme.

I like that ball rendering. The prolonged strokes bring to mind ocean, wind, waves, sails and seagulls to me. A good move if that ball is incorporated in the new identity.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Clips alt logo?

CBtzJiPUAAAXq5n.jpg

That's not a new logo. It's the ball logo they use for every team in the playoffs.

That ball w/ streaks is something they've used in the playoffs for awhile now. If you look, that large ball behind the "LA" is the exact same one on the bottom with the white and blue streak.

also, here's a Spurs version with the exact same ball from 2013

130328_playoffs_heb_wingstop_400.jpg

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/130603_nba_finals_schedule

New Clips alt logo?

CBtzJiPUAAAXq5n.jpg

Very interesting "LA" script. ..cool though

Interesting? It's just the same, basic font (Gotham?) used for "WE ARE".
Didn't noticed. Thanks for pointing it out Captain Obvious!

Captain_obvious.jpeg

shado_logo.gif

I'm not sure the Captain Obvious reference works if you weren't aware.

Both me and Conrad thought it was new. But how i read "so and so's" response was kinda mockery in a Mugatu voice.

"New font? New logo?? Interesting? Its the same font!"

a82d3171fc592b0eed205fbc8cb0a75209eba4eb

Thats why i responded like that.

shado_logo.gif

Well I'm confused. You didn't notice it but called me "captain obvious" for pointing it out? And I wasn't mocking you, just questioning what was interesting about the "LA" script.

Also, you could've scrolled up two posts and used my user name instead of calling me "so and so".

Well I'm confused. You didn't notice it but called me "captain obvious" for pointing it out? And I wasn't mocking you, just questioning what was interesting about the "LA" script.

Also, you could've scrolled up two posts and used my user name instead of calling me "so and so".

No hard feelings. My bad then..seriously read your response in a Mugatu voice. I Misread it and I am Sorry mbannon. Not afraid to humble myself and acknowledge an error on my end.
shado_logo.gif

No hard feelings. My bad then..seriously read your response in a Mugatu voice. I Misread it and I am Sorry mbannon. Not afraid to humble myself and acknowledge an error on my end.

No hard feelings here either. Confusion happens when tone and context are taken out...one of the negatives of the interwebs :D

Because people still pay $$$$ for LeBron.

He's probably worn the most different combo jerseys than anyone else in the NBA ... throwbacks, fan jerseys, Hispanic Nights, nickname on the backs, alternates, homes, aways, etc., etc. etc. LeBron = $$$$$

He's probably worn the most different combo jerseys than anyone else in the NBA ... throwbacks, fan jerseys, Hispanic Nights, nickname on the backs, alternates, homes, aways, etc., etc. etc. LeBron = $$$$$
So true...btw..So next year we now have

76ers, Rockets (?) Bucks, Raptors, Cavs and ??? Who did i forget?

shado_logo.gif

Hawks!!!!

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Raptors and Bucks certainly. I think Atlanta as well. I am uncertain on the rumours for the Sixers, Rockets and Clippers, and whether those are for next season or 2016-17.

Archived