NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recieved that e-mail today after asking about the tweet by Gilbert and if it could mean the current jerseys/uniform set are in their last season before a change, because I was thinking of buying a 2014-15 Cavaliers jersey. Big ups to the Cavs team shop. Very nice of them to clarify that info when it had not been so directly clarified to the public yet.

It's nice, but I love their whole set. Their red and gold away is gorgeous. A little plain yes, but I'll take it over what most of the league wears.

I like them too. And agree especially about the wine and gold road jersey. That's why I was happy to hear they would be staying around for at least another year in that e-mail.

R6p2wmQ.png

I'm expecting some form of these:

2346-684607Fr.jpg

It just seems like we've seen just about every other throwback possibility for Cleveland.

(If it's a throwback, of course.)

Hmm, yeah, either that one, or the more toned-down ones of that era from closer to 2000.

And I agree with what a lot of others have said about liking the current set. Cleveland has managed to take a very plain-looking set yet still stand out. I suppose having a somewhat unique color scheme that happens to contain bold, bright colors helps. If their colors were just navy and red and white, and they tried to pull that off, it would not work, because they would look like too many other teams. In fact their biggest problem right now is the blue alternate (Cav-fanatic?) jersey. They should stick to home whites, wine aways, and gold alternates. The Cav-fanatic jerseys should be EXTREMELY limited, like literally once a season (maybe they already do that, but I feel like I have seen the navy uniforms quite a bit. Maybe I just have a bad memory on that.).

Eh, I was really hoping for brand new uniforms next season. The Cavaliers never really had great uniforms to me... and I mean never. Their best set was when LeBron first played with them, but even I thought these were a bit mediocre.

Also, if the Clippers are getting a new look then I hope they do a complete redesign (different logos, different uniforms, different colors). Their current logo screams "Lakers" and their colors are generic. If they were to keep the colors as red and blue, however, I wouldn't entirely mind that as long as it's executed well with everything else.

I would like to see LeBron in those for once.

boozer-miles.jpg

Would I be harassed outta town if I were to say this is my favorite Cavs uniform ever?....

Because it really is my favorite Cavs uniform ever. I loved the colors, and the black road version was one of my favorite individual uniforms in the NBA at the time.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I would like to see LeBron in those for once.

boozer-miles.jpg

Would I be harassed outta town if I were to say this is my favorite Cavs uniform ever?....

Because it really is my favorite Cavs uniform ever. I loved the colors, and the black road version was one of my favorite individual uniforms in the NBA at the time.

+1. Adored that look. They finally found the right balance and uniform design to go with that fantastic color scheme. The only thing I would have changed would be to have the road uniform blue.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived