NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

I found new catalog for 2015/16 NBA: https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/NBA/2016/NBA_SP16_AP_INLINE/index.html#?page=34

Look at 34-35 page for HWC unis. And on 38-39 you can read about other changes.

Also new NBA Originals catalog with other HWC jerseys: https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/NBA/2016/NBA_SP16_AO_INLINE/index.html#?page=48

this is like christmas for me.. so many TBD's left.

things I noticed for Rockets:

updating silhouhette of primary logo

new alternate

new pride

slimmer shoulder cut for home/road

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, if I understand page 6, the Cavs will have SIX uniforms next year? And they're going to have a second wine-colored uniform that uses the same shorts as the primary road uniform? Gah, I really hope they aren't trying to force that awful "CAVS" wordmark on another jersey. It's all over merchandise everywhere in their team shop.

I found new catalog for 2015/16 NBA: https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/NBA/2016/NBA_SP16_AP_INLINE/index.html#?page=34

Also new NBA Originals catalog with other HWC jerseys: https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/NBA/2016/NBA_SP16_AO_INLINE/index.html#?page=48

this is like christmas for me.. so many TBD's left.

things I noticed for Rockets:

updating silhouhette of primary logo

new alternate

new pride

slimmer shoulder cut for home/road

Also added grey number border

The changes to the Nuggets jerseys are pretty bad. The new fonts look pretty bland, and the colors seem to be getting more Chargers-ish (not that it means much).

The amount of Soul Swingman jerseys is outstanding. That's a great collection.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not sure if this is new for next year (I didn't really watch much Knicks this year), but it doesn't look like they have the orange alt anymore based on page 7 or 8 of the catalog. Just a Los Knicks jersey and then the standard home and away.

Others catalogs: http://sldcustomer.adidas-group.com/catalogs-nba/ (look at military Heat jersey).

Thanks! !

A ton of new alternate uniforms!!! Alternate flex uniforms are alts that can be worn at home and road. They even have descriptions of the difference between alt,alt flex, stretch unis (holidays/niche latina),and pride unis!

Christmas hits early again!!! Thanks bro!

shado_logo.gif

These Christmas uniforms just prove that we have way too many blue-based teams in the league. Despite that, I like these. Not a fan of the template wordmark and numbers, but they are nice, so I can't really complain about them.

As I was typing this, I looked at the uniforms again and noticed that the logos on the shorts that contain white (Thunder, Pistons, Wizards, Rockets, etc.) are not greige (that's what they're calling it, I guess). In other words, while everything else greige, the logos are still white. At least have some consistency.

And that Hawks uniform... geesh. At first I thought it was some sort of one-off while using a Christmas pattern of some sort. After seeing the others, it appears that I may be wrong on that.

YES!

I love these xmas unis.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

As a Hawks fan, I have two gripes with the new scheme.

1) The shade of the "gold" was going to make or break the rebrand. Anything from classic yellow to maybe a brighter yellow would have been great, but this vomity gold looks bad...at least on the application I'm seeing here.

2) The pac logo just simply isn't made for three colors. The reason the Hawks brand has looked so nice lately is because they've reduced all of their merchandise, marketing, etc to red, white and grey, so the logo looks really simple, bolded. But trying to force the logo into the new color scheme will be a train wreck. As you can see on the pants application, the logo itself is just black and gold. What...are we really picking Saints colors here? And how similar is this to Toronto? I think the gold and black will be extremely over-bearing and nauseating if done wrong, and personally I've lost all trust in NBA officiating and creative services.

I almost wish they would just stick to red and white. I've loved the boldness and simplicity of the Hawks identity lately.

Looks like the nuggets changed their number font and they're changing the numb color to navy blue. Also, I wonder what the stretch jerseys could be... lots of TBD's which excites me

Stretch unis are holidays/Latin nights/st patricks/etc.
shado_logo.gif

Wait. So those x-mas uniforms are confirmed and that catalog is legit?

reverse-1275905143_raging-midget.gif

So the Rockets just ignore everything fans and PLAYERS want again?!? I thought the whole uniform cut couldn't be changed. It didn't work with the loops on the jersey and therefor needed a new design completely. So now they found a way to make it work? They scrap the closest thing to our history(the red+yellow alt even though i dont like them-too much yellow) with what was rumored as the same jersey but in red and gray? And they just throw at us a completely yellow CLUTCH CITY jersey that they will wear a few times a year and expect it to satisfy the nostalgia crowd?? They still don't get that yellow should only be a trim color and keep going overkill on it!

FUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...at least they won convincingly last night. But, we remain one of the worst looking teams in all of sports since 1996.

Looks like the nuggets changed their number font and they're changing the numb color to navy blue. Also, I wonder what the stretch jerseys could be... lots of TBD's which excites me

Yeah it says stretch jerseys have the same trim as the normal home/road jersey so usually just means a wordmark change.

Question for those "in the know"...if you had an Adidas SLD login would you see the things that are blacked out TBD?

I see, thanks. Also whatsup with the new rockets jerseys? Looks like the old ones are still it just with a less-2003-cut to them

GO NETS.

While I would have preferred the Hawks stay away from volt altogether, this shade definitely wouldn't be my first choice. It's too dark and looks more like green than electric yellow. If they had to do volt, this would be nicer:

nike-zoom-speed-tr2-volt-black-1.jpg

For those who don't wanna click the link this is a summation of sorts Le7u8bT.jpg

its weird though, the raptors in the "jersey" portion of the catalogue have 2 alternates, like we'e been hearing. In the above image tho for alternate 2 they are not shown...

Archived