Sixers: White home, blue road, red alt

Bucks: Cream home, Green road, blue alt

Bulls: City of Chicago flag pride uniform

Cavs: Blue and orange fauxback pride

Clippers: White home, red road, blue alt

Hawks: White home, red road, black and volt alt

Heat: Some stupid typical Heat style alt 2

Hornets: Pinstripe pride

Nuggets: Rainbow pride (sounds like gay rights uni haha)

Pelicans: Black and gold pride

Pistons: Red alternate

Raptors: White home, red road, black alt with gold, grey alt 2

Rockets: Yellow alt 2, red clutch city pride

Suns: Black alt 1

Thunder: Orange alt 2

Wizards: DC flag alt

I'm guessing for the Hornets it'll be a black "Buzz City".

At this point, that's pretty much the only option. In fact, I'll go a step further: teal lettering and numbers, some type of honeycomb pattern down the sides. 50/50 chance we'll see Buzz City logo on the front of the jersey, because I wouldn't be shocked at anything this point.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My predictions for all of the TBDs

Hasn't it been confirmed the Bucks alternate will be black?

yes it has. at least we will be herring a cream christmas jersey.

Jaguars

im assuming the bucks will have a cream christmas uni?

Yeah, they have a Christmas uni too. Paul Lukas just held off from posting theirs, the 76ers, and the Raptors, because that would give away those teams' new unis.

Thank you sir. Do you think it will be cream or green?

Jaguars

Did anyone see that Grizzlies uniform in the catalog...didn't really get what was going on there.

The red and white throwback for the Memphis Sounds? That jersey? Check out page 38-39, and look under the HWC column.

Thanks for clarifying that, I'm excited to see the Cavs go back to this throwback, prob the first time in Lebrons career he is wearing the same throwback in two different seasons.

Did anyone see that Grizzlies uniform in the catalog...didn't really get what was going on there.

The red and white throwback for the Memphis Sounds? That jersey? Check out page 38-39, and look under the HWC column.

Thanks for clarifying that, I'm excited to see the Cavs go back to this throwback, prob the first time in Lebrons career he is wearing the same throwback in two different seasons.
No LeBron isn't on the Grizzlies.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My predictions for all of the TBDs

Hasn't it been confirmed the Bucks alternate will be black?

Pretty sure it has.

Also a few pages back when the style guide was linked, the heat alt is confirmed to be a military pride alt which will most surely suck. I really don't what the wiz will do but I'm pretty sure it wont be DC flag. Maybe a blue and gold alt? Also clippers will have a black jersey and I'm pretty sure that the clutch city jersey will be yellow with some other alt for Houston, maybe a home version of the current alts.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Kind of disappointed. I only now realize that "Stretch" jerseys are the Spanish heritage jerseys. When I saw the nets might change the road wordmark I got excited that they would take the "NETS" wordmark on their black jerseys. Immagine how nice that would look. Can't wait until the Nets fully embrace the aba fauxbacks.

Also, on a related note, the nets pride aba jerseys are fauxbacks, right?

Random question but LeBrons high school team was sponsored by adidas, the jersey has the adidas logo on it but what is the tag logo?0e6f69d0-607c-de11-8e13-001cc494dda6_ori

http://goldinauctions.com/ItemImages/000005/5673b_lg.jpeg

OnSports?

What is this similar logo on Jordan's Wizards jersey? Always wondered.

michael_jordan06.jpg

Are you talking about the crescent-moon shaped basketball next to the W?

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/219/Washington_Wizards/

He's talking about the ribbon logo, I think.

no,he was talking about the tag on the bottom on Lebron's Jersey
The original poster was about Lebrons tag and the second poster was asking about the ribbon.

I think it's obvious what the ribbon is (even though I was 4 or 5 when they wore it) but I guess it isn't. Seeing as its an American flag pattern and both pictures were taken in 2002/03............... Can you guess?

I'm not American, so feel free to tell me.

9/11 was in late '01, most leagues wore American patches from '01-'03.

Thanks for the info. Never thought they would have worn them throughout such an extended period.

No LeBron isn't on the Grizzlies.

I worded it wrong, was just trying to throw in thoughts about the Cavs throwbacks.

Kind of disappointed. I only now realize that "Stretch" jerseys are the Spanish heritage jerseys. When I saw the nets might change the road wordmark I got excited that they would take the "NETS" wordmark on their black jerseys. Immagine how nice that would look. Can't wait until the Nets fully embrace the aba fauxbacks.

Also, on a related note, the nets pride aba jerseys are fauxbacks, right?[/quotpe]

Not sure but i agree. Nets are my team too and I wish they would embrace who they really are, the NETS. All I want them to do is make the fauxback look their main look and establish that identity. Leave dwill and those jerseys in the dwill era (or should I say error)

GO NETS.

Yeah, they have a Christmas uni too. Paul Lukas just held off from posting theirs, the 76ers, and the Raptors, because that would give away those teams' new unis.

Depends on whether they're given a home or away, but I think either way they'll be looking perfect for this series (as far as colors go)

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Depends on whether they're given a home or away, but I think either way they'll be looking perfect for this series (as far as colors go)

Well since their colour scheme has cream in it, it would be a waste and a shame if they didn't have at least 1 cream uni.

Jaguars

Archived