NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to get the impression the Volt color with the Hawks may just be a rumor. No sight of it involved with the new primary or secondary...or on the draft hats. Although I like how clean and simple the red and white look is, I was kind of excited for the volt just for something different.

I'm starting to get the impression the Volt color with the Hawks may just be a rumor. No sight of it involved with the new primary or secondary...or on the draft hats. Although I like how clean and simple the red and white look is, I was kind of excited for the volt just for something different.

Volt is seen on their Christmas uni's

90758391980.gif

Volt is seen on their Christmas uni's

Good point... Should be interesting!

Almost every comment on that post says that the secondary logo is terrible and the Pacman logo should be brought back. People are idiots.

The release should have just said at the end: "The NBA made us create logos that include the team name and a basketball. Hence the above logos. The Pacman logo will be used in 95% of all applications."

Speaking of playoff uniforms...what was that yellow/gold tag on the back collars earlier in the playoffs for?

My friend it's almost a year old. When the Adidas catalog came out last spring/summer. They showed this patch would debut for the 2014-15 season. Seriously though, you just recognized this when the whole season almost over?? Nvrmind..It's ok though.

Didn't watch regular season this year...the NBA and NHL are best viewed once the playoffs start. Regular season games are yawners.

87Redskins.png

FWIW, I don't think the Finals patch on the Warriors player tees are legit. Multiple sites are selling the patch in my avatar as the 2015 patch.

Still don't know where it will be located on the unis.

yea the official logo sheet for the Finals lists that graphic in your ava as the "patch" so i'd say it will be used. not sure about where, though.

So where do we stand on the official Roundel Count in the NBA?

Primay Roundels:

Hawks, Wizards, Sixers, Raptors, Warriors (The rounel border is white)

Primary Roundel-esque

Celtics, Jazz

Secondary/Alternate Roundels:

Nets, Bucks, Pacers, Pelicans

I feel like the Thunder are due for a roundel upgrade.

And teams like the Mavs, Wolves, Nuggets, and Pistons could easily tweak their current logos and join the roundel club

Archived