NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

So was it just Mike Miller or did they all do this?

https://twitter.com/AsherFeltman/status/608444957351899136/photo/1

I noticed that since game 1. Everybody in the Cavs' team wears a #23 James shirt on the bench.
Anyone else find that a little odd?
They are taking the term dickriding to a whole new level
lebron-james-billboard-nike.jpg

Maybe because LeBron has "CLEVELAND" on his back..so the team in return decides to put his name on theirs?? :\

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate how he confirms that the leaked Clipper logos are the real deal since it means they've taken a giant leap backward. The logos look downright amateurish and something I wouldn't expect from someone like Balmer. With their name having almost no connection with any design elements on their current (and likely, future) uniforms, the new logo doesn't help sell the idea of what a Clipper actually is.

Fourth Hornets uni coming June 25th:

CHjZmk7WsAAjlPO.png

EXCITED

This will be the new Pride jersey, IIRC. We discussed this alt in another thread, but I can only remember a few of the guesses.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Matt Carroll still has a job?

Either way, this is the pretty much guaranteed Buzz City sleeved alternate. Now, as time has passed, I have doubts about the color. Black seems like the easy choice, but gray isn't out of the picture. They might be even pull out another teal uniform for all we know(probably not but wishful thinking).

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

does anyone know if any teams besides the bucks,raptors,hawks,sixers getting new courts for next year

You also forgot about Clippers.

Btw..No ones knows now. But remember Cleveland and New Orleans changed their court suuuuper last minute but it was approved!

I wonder how many teams this year will try something cutting edge or ncaa-ish (good or bad way).

shado_logo.gif

does anyone know if any teams besides the bucks,raptors,hawks,sixers getting new courts for next year

No ones knows now. But remember Cleveland and New Orleans changed their court suuuuper last minute but it was approved!

I wonder how many teams this year will try something cutting edge or ncaa-ish (good or bad way).

I'd love for the Nets on incorpoate an argyle pattern into the paint to pay homage to the NJ era/their own name but it would probably look too busy with the herringbone

GO NETS.

Archived