NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

Fourth Hornets uni coming June 25th:

CHjZmk7WsAAjlPO.png

Cool. My guess is the black pride jersey.

Wait, there's black pride jerseys now? Or is it a black, pride jersey?

I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Pride jersey that is black. At least that's a strong guess, and sentiment is leaning towards Buzz City.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fourth Hornets uni coming June 25th:

CHjZmk7WsAAjlPO.png

Cool. My guess is the black pride jersey.

Wait, there's black pride jerseys now? Or is it a black, pride jersey?

I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Pride jersey that is black. At least that's a strong guess, and sentiment is leaning towards Buzz City.

Is it to too much of a long shot to say they could also say QUEEN CITY? Then again that would look awful on a jersey. I prefer BUZZ CITY.

I don't know about you guys, but it's going to be a long time before I get bored of bashing the new Clippers look.

They just made it too easy to dislike them because there's absolutely nothing in the rebrand that's a positive change.

*Slate. Let's just hope that they don't drop Golden State for SF upon their move across the bay.

That's my hope too. The Warriors asked the fans how they would feel changing the Golden State to SF a few years back, and it did not have a good response. Fans overwhelmingly stated they wanted the Golden State to remain. I believe it would have a Clippers logo response if they did make the switch.

Because they're not only representing the Bay Area, but are also representing the Golden State, known as California. They are, the Golden State Warriors; California's team. :P

In all seriousness, I'm not sure what would be better for the Warriors. In my opinion, "Golden State" is pretty unique and I like that uniqueness, but I also see "San Francisco" as a great name because that's the name of the Bay. "Golden State" may be a slap to the face to the other California teams, however, there would be a good chance they'd lose some (if not all) of the fanbase in Oakland if they were to change to "San Francisco". Considering they've been known as "Golden State" for this long, I'm inclined for them to just stick with it.

Archived