NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those numbers would look so much better with a purple outline. And there's another Buzz City on the drawstring area of the shorts - double Buzz City is pretty lame.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Buzz city would have been 100x better with pinstripes and outlines!! (Preferably old school pinstripes)

They thru away another opportunity to go all out like Atlanta and incorporate honeycomb patterns,etc..

This is true - these are pretty plain. Some flair wouldn't have been bad. Old school pinstripes would have been cool.

so is this adidas' last year in the NBA, or is it the year after next with Nike taking over in 2017

Nike takes over for 2017-18.

so nothing from the raptors at the draft? do you think they changed their mind randomly after seeing the reaction to the clippers. I know its very unlikely, like a .000000001% chance of happening

Doubtful. Unless my memory escapes me, I believe they are doing a release this week at some point. Logically, pre-draft would've made the most sense though. But, it serves as a nice endcap to this off-season. I'm looking forward to it. Today we got the new Nuggets and Hornets stuff, so it's like Christmas since Toronto and Washington started the ball rolling

Archived