NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, most of those are terrible.

I like that the Thunder finally put OKC on the jersey, but they could've used the one from their logo instead. I remember a concept a few years ago where someone did that, and it was highly acclaimed.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Someone send me this, I don't know if it's reliable but for me it looks legit because from Hawks to 76ers it is correct.

I want the raptors to add purple but based on this, they will not add purple anymore.

NOLA's jersey is the only thing I like on the pride uniforms.

and from HWC is the rookie jordan jersey.

EDIT: I can now confirm that this is legit because the image comes from a person who can choose which jersey can be in the Adidas stores.

CjNjFuV.jpg

Most of the sleeveless alts are bad too.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

As a Thunder fan, I'm pretty happy with the new alternate. I have never cared for the navy fauxback look, or anything with the logo on the front. This looks like a pretty clean look for them.

"OKC" probably isn't ideal on the front of jersey but I don't think "Oklahoma City" is either. Unpopular opinion around here, but I'd almost be okay with "Thunder" on both the home and away sets.

Something like this, keeping the orange trim, with the numbers and wordmark being white --

okc-xmas-stevemitchell-1-620x772.jpg

EDIT: Made a quick mock-up:

okcperk.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Thank you for posting that! We need to see all the changes in one place instead of piecemeal in this long off-season!

It's funny that the Pride unis are all sleeved, but there is a note that specifically says St. Patrick's Day is going back to tank tops.

And this is clearly the year of the BFBS, followed shortly by Grey for Grey's Sake.

Archived