NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

EDIT: I can now confirm that this is legit because the image comes from a person who can choose which jersey can be in the Adidas stores.

CjNjFuV.jpg

giphy.gif

It's looks like adidas said: "F#$k it, we gonna make s%!t that nike must fix"

4r2eer.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be one of the worst dressed seasons in any pro sports. I can't figure out what Adidas is thinking.

It's like adidas knew all along that they weren't going to be back, so they just said "f*** it, to burn everything to the ground," just to screw with all of us.

At least that's what I'd do in that situation.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

This is going to be one of the worst dressed seasons in any pro sports. I can't figure out what Adidas is thinking.

I know what they're thinking: new jerseys + kids + actual fans= $$$.

Going out with a bang before NBA gets Nikefied

GO NETS.

Two things:

1. Looks like the 90's "big logo" trend is slowly starting to resurface.

2. Adidas and the NBA are determined to stick with this sleeved jersey thing, huh?

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Looks like a rushed job. I guarantee next year there will be new jerseys after Clippers realize what a failure thsee uniforms are.

I still have a feeling that they're waiting for Nike to take over to bring out the real uniforms.

Yes, because that is how multi-billion dollar organizations operate. They'll punt their brand for two years just so they can have another rebranding that corresponds with switching manufacturers. Makes total sense.

Whose jersey is next to the orange OKC jersey?

19745787440_f90edb9828_b.jpg

Well, according to UW, Paul thinks it's the Jazz. And, that is what I thought and still think. But, there's some thought it could be for Phoenix?

But, I swear I see UTAH on that jersey.

Well, according to UW, Paul thinks it's the Jazz. And, that is what I thought and still think. But, there's some thought it could be for Phoenix?

That's Phoenix, you can see these feather things on the shorts.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Phoenex' number font+orange collar=Phoenix Suns jersey

Archived