NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

I'm slowly starting to tolerate the Clippers look. Not that I'll ever get to like it,but at least I won't cringe every time I see it. Raptors also have a rather bad current set,but replacing it with something even worse isn't going to do them any favours.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do I get the feeling that pacers patch is a vision of the future a very ugly ad filled vision.

At least it complements the color scheme. Guarantee that ads would not.

I think that's why a ton of NBA teams are adding roundels. And eventually I think it will be mandatory. Then every team will have their roundel on one side of their jersey (same spot as the Pacers' above) and an ad on the other side.

Hope I'm wrong tho

90758391980.gif

Why do I get the feeling that pacers patch is a vision of the future a very ugly ad filled vision.

At least it complements the color scheme. Guarantee that ads would not.

I think that's why a ton of NBA teams are adding roundels. And eventually I think it will be mandatory. Then every team will have their roundel on one side of their jersey (same spot as the Pacers' above) and an ad on the other side.

Hope I'm wrong tho

Another theory I hope is wrong is that the roundel will be placed on the shoulder, while a brand sponsor goes where the wordmark should be.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I meant EA Sports strikes again in a good way...why all the negative hate! There jersey realism for the next game has been impressive.

Each post I do from the new game is applauding them. Even that Deandre Jordan that i didn't post I found impressive cause it made Clippers uni look actually decent. smh at all the hate

shado_logo.gif

Another theory I hope is wrong is that the roundel will be placed on the shoulder, while a brand sponsor goes where the wordmark should be.

Yep, just like the WNBA. Oh man, if that happened I would be devastated. Hopefully Silver and the NBA won't sell out to that extreme

That won't happen at first. It will eventually.

But this roundel trend is probably just a trend. Not preparation for a WNBA-like uniform.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yep, just like the WNBA. Oh man, if that happened I would be devastated. Hopefully Silver and the NBA won't sell out to that extreme

I don't care to what degree it is, once there's any ads on the uniforms in any form it's an irredeemable abomination. The NBA deserves no props for having the ads be small at first, as long as they're there at all it's already to the point of no redemption.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually think these Raptors' uniforms are quite nice. After the Raptors got rid of the Vince Carter era purple and black uniforms, I really started to feel the old set was getting a little stale. These seem like a nice update on the last set, as they look a little classier and simpler, which fits the recent uniform trends in the NBA (besides the Hawks).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived