NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's no competition then you get something stale like Madden after they killed off Sega or WWE after they bought WCW.

John Cena has reinvented marketing. Sold more gear than SCSA and NWO put together.
Of course he sells more, if you change your shirt every month of course he is going to sell more shirts than the guy with one shirt

If there's no competition then you get something stale like Madden after they killed off Sega or WWE after they bought WCW.

John Cena has reinvented marketing. Sold more gear than SCSA and NWO put together.
Of course he sells more, if you change your shirt every month of course he is going to sell more shirts than the guy with one shirt
Roff!!! Sooo true
shado_logo.gif

From the mothership, the Bucks black alternate leaks in a much clearer picture:

Bucks-Alternate-590x786.png

I already thought that the Bucks rebrand was highly overrated and this just puts the nail in that sentiment.

This is atrocious.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

IMO it's the most overrated rebrand in my 11 years on these boards.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

From the mothership, the Bucks black alternate leaks in a much clearer picture:

Bucks-Alternate-590x786.png

The more I see the new Bucks set, the more I dislike it. I primarily blame the royalblueouttanowhere. It's like the NBA's version of the Arizona Cardinals' gray facemask.

6uXNWAo.png

Man there is a lot of hate going on for this rebrand. Still one of the best out there period. Blue is still small but random. This Black uniform could have been alot better if they use the same format as the old 96 alternate. BUCKS big logo and number underneath.

BucksBigBuck_original_display_image_crop

Still though it's almost EXACTLY the same as Golden State's uniforms. Big chest logo and small numbers..

shado_logo.gif

Man there is a lot of hate going on for this rebrand. Still one of the best out there period. Blue is still small but random. This Black uniform could have been alot better if they use the same format as the old 96 alternate. BUCKS big logo and number underneath.

BucksBigBuck_original_display_image_crop

I was kinda thinking the same thing. At least then, it would seem there'd be a reason for that kind of a design altogether.

As it is now, the black alternate fell super flat on its face and docked the Bucks below the 76ers in my favorite rebrands of the year. However, I still stand by my opinion that the home and road are spectacular.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Don't understand why they're using old jerseys for the Africa Game. Nic Batum is in his new Hornets jersey. There was obviously time. Maybe so the "omg what team is that?"-shock that some casual fans have doesn't happen in this game and is reserved for regular season?

Mutumbo's wearing the Nuggets' skyline jersey while The Dream is wearing the old red and gold Rockets jersey.

That's interesting, I always associated Mutombo with the Navy/Red/Gold set.

02_Nuggets_SuperSonics.jpg

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived