2015 High School football

damnyoutuesday

Just thought I would start the thread since it's now 2015

Supposedly my high school (Missoula Sentinel) will be switching from these:

http://ktmf.images.worldnow.com/images/23448406_BG1.jpg

To something based off of these:

http://uniformcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/new-2013-ucla-midnight-uniforms-675x380.jpg

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. So they're switching from Nike to Adidas.

2. No respect but I don't think a lot of people are going to care about other high schools' (out of their area) uniform changes. Most high school uniform are just ordered from a Nike, UA, Adidas, etc. catalog using the same templates from the respective company. All the schools just mix and match stripes/patterns from a catalog with the school colors. Unless you're a really rich private school, like Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas with multiple uniform combinations and chrome helmets, most high school uniforms are going to look pretty similar.

JeKhnr9.png

Just thought I would start the thread since it's now 2015

Supposedly my high school (Missoula Sentinel) will be switching from these:

http://ktmf.images.worldnow.com/images/23448406_BG1.jpg

To something based off of these:

http://uniformcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/new-2013-ucla-midnight-uniforms-675x380.jpg

Ahhh the good old UCLA Toronto Blue Jays

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Working on new uniforms for my sons HS. Helmets will change for sure.

Last years - with one of the gray options

15-Hanford-Helmets_zps92cdb569.jpg

White Options

15-Hanford-HelmetWhite1_zps4bdf6fad.jpg15-Hanford-HelmetWhite2_zps103344cf.jpg

15-Hanford-HelmetWhite3_zpsc04fdbbc.jpg

not a big fan of gray helmets, but there are 2 teams with Purple ones in our district, and with a new coach hiring, the AD is looking to change up the look of our program.

Gray Options

15-Hanford-HelmetGray3_zps0a7070d8.jpg

15-Hanford-HelmetGray2_zps616b86f0.jpg

15-Hanford-HelmetGray1_zps3e09aa93.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to veer this off into comments better-suited for the Concepts forum, but oh well.

The one below is the best. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but I love the way it lies with the contours of the helmet...

15-Hanford-HelmetGray3_zps0a7070d8.jpg

I like the next one, but its design lends itself to asymmetry, much like the Titans helmet logo. The "H" almost has to be centered, but then the bird creates extra subject matter that is not balanced on the other side of the "H".

15-Hanford-HelmetGray1_zps3e09aa93.jpg

The one the coach wants is probably the second-best option, but I fear the bird will be indistinguishable from a distance...

Revolution-Speed-Helmet-Hanford-H-w-Falc

I assume the purple one on the right was a throwback?

15-Hanford-Helmets_zps92cdb569.jpg

I'm going to veer this off into comments better-suited for the Concepts forum, but oh well.

The one below is the best. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but I love the way it lies with the contours of the helmet...

Totally intentional. still my favorite and here it is in a better format

Hanford-Bird-Small-Revo_by_rezland-d4mvt

Thanks to Frazer Davidson for the template

I like the next one, but its design lends itself to asymmetry, much like the Titans helmet logo. The "H" almost has to be centered, but then the bird creates extra subject matter that is not balanced on the other side of the "H".

With an oversized Logo it works ok. It actually looks pretty good on NCAA 14, surprisingly. I wasted the bird as the only logo on helmet

Hanford-Hlogo-Small-Silver-Revo_by_rezla

The one the coach wants is probably the second-best option, but I fear the bird will be indistinguishable from a distance...

Here is a little better look at that one

Hanford-Football-logo-Revo-small_by_rezl

I assume the purple one on the right was a throwback?

The canary is what we have worn the past 6 or 7 years and was loved by the HC, but not anyone else.

Hanford2013-Reverse-Revo_by_rezland-d4mv

• 3 months later...

The coach of Corona del Sol high school contacted me the other day to ask if they could use some of the logo's I designed a couple years ago, so here Corona's new look.

Corona%20Del%20Sol%20Logo%20Family_zpsmh

I have shown New Holstein what you designed for our team and we could be interested

• 2 weeks later...

I think Illinois strongest suburban high school football conference in 2015-2016 will be the DuPage Valley Conference: It will comprise Glenbard North High School (Carol Stream, IL), Lake Park High School (Roselle, IL), Metea Valley High School (Aurora, IL), Naperville Central High School (Naperville, IL), Naperville North High School (Naperville, IL), Neuqua Valley High School (Naperville, IL), Waubonsie Valley High School (Aurora, IL), Wheaton North High School (Wheaton, IL), and Wheaton Warrenville South High School (Wheaton, IL). All but Lake Park and Metea Valley are football powerhouses, though 9 schools will make scheduling difficult. The league has lost Glenbard South (to the Metro Suburban Conference) as well as West Aurora, and Community (West Chicago) High Schools ti to the Upstate Eight Conference for failing to compete at a high level. This leaves Batavia High School and Geneva High School as the powerhouse football high schools in the Upstate Eight Conference.

Archived