2015 High School football

MNtwins3

Will someone post uniforms for DuPage Valley Conference (DuPage County, IL) schools (Glenbard North, Lake Park, Metea Valley, Naperville Central, Naperville North, Neuqua Valley, Waubonsie Valley, Wheaton North, and Wheaton Warrenville South) which is the strongest public school conference in Illinois (outside the Chicago Catholic League and Chicago Public League) as all the weak football schools left (Community (West Chicago), Glenbard East, Glenbard South, West Aurora)

And then?

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing this would be a good place to put this.... since sometime last year I've been keeping up with helmet designs for South Carolina high schools. It's still a work in progress as schools are constantly changing designs, but I'd like to share this with the community (although you may not be familiar with SC high schools). Here's what I've got so far: http://s930.photobucket.com/user/andycumbee/library/2015%20High%20School%20Football%20Helmets

C/C is always welcome.

I can send you Summerville's official artwork in png or bitmap form if you would like.. The one you've got is inaccurate and cheesy looking

I'm guessing this would be a good place to put this.... since sometime last year I've been keeping up with helmet designs for South Carolina high schools. It's still a work in progress as schools are constantly changing designs, but I'd like to share this with the community (although you may not be familiar with SC high schools). Here's what I've got so far: http://s930.photobucket.com/user/andycumbee/library/2015%20High%20School%20Football%20Helmets

C/C is always welcome.

I can send you Summerville's official artwork in png or bitmap form if you would like.. The one you've got is inaccurate and cheesy looking
Please do. Thanks!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

My current high school, Leander High School rolled out custom "Red Out" jerseys this past Friday, white a red chrome helmet. Said helmet was the only cool thing about the look. Our jerseys have no actual design and have a terrible font. I really want to try to make jerseys for them (unable to post Red Out jerseys because I'm on mobile, but they are on our football's Twitter)

That's what- She

Hey man, Another Knoxvillian here.

I was just coming here to make a comment about Bearden actually having a helmet logo for the first time in ages.

CHDtmGBWwAEko3Q.jpg

They used to run what best can be described as a Bama style outfit with MSU Colors.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Hey man, Another Knoxvillian here.

I was just coming here to make a comment about Bearden actually having a helmet logo for the first time in ages.

CHDtmGBWwAEko3Q.jpg

They used to run what best can be described as a Bama style outfit with MSU Colors.

This is true! But I still hate Bearden. I'm trying to find good pictures of Campbell County's new cougar logo, but I can't find a great one.

Still looking like the Cowboys.

Kirk-Catch-BEAR.jpg

I think we are the only high school around here that hasn't changed our logo in the last 20ish years. Barely even changed the jerseys.

Home Blue

2akgphe.jpg

They look BETTER than the Dallas Cowboys! The colors match.

87Redskins.png

0830_KCSP_px_blackerby30_04_AL_140936523

0830_KCSP_px_blackerby30_06_AL_140936525

Had silver jerseys for a hot minute. Had logo front and center instead of school name. Haven't seen them this year yet. Looks like they were Adidas and now we are using UA.

I was about to post a bunch of our baseball, but realized this was for football.

My alma mater, Bishop McDevitt (PA) has always had the Notre Dame-esque look and this season the helmets are now even closer. For years we had the flat gold helmets, but so far this year they are rocking the sparkling golden domes. They look pretty good.

Against State College (who appears to be wearing Miami's old template)

-0052a323263e8e94.JPG

And here is the road look. Against Cumberland Valley. Really shining in this picture, but notice how some pants don't quite match.

55fcbfd2c14c6.image.jpg?resize=620%2C431

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived