What if various colleges got a big donation and started up Varsity hockey? [1/10 IOWA STATE ADDED]

glovesave2000

This is very rough. Do you use paint? If so you should go check out LEWJ and see how he does his paint concepts. As a paint user myself I have found many ways of utilizing what I have. Try using the curved line and straight line tools and zoom in to make sure every pixel looks good. You can also check out paint.net to help you too (it is very useful). Also take your time to make your work as clean as it can be, if you make something in a couple minutes it probably isn't worth posting because you won't get any positive c&c. I hope this helped you some !

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Here's what I do for my paint projects. If the body of the uniform will not have any lines, logos or numbers on it I will color it in using paint. For those areas that will have striping, piping or logos I use IrfanView to make those areas transparent. I then place the uniform on a Power Point presentation and add striping, then place it to the back. The color of the uniform is then added and placed to teh back. My method is pretty basic, but it avoids the draw tool. If you had simply used the rectangle shape for the stripes and used the method I described they should look a lot cleaner.

Another piece of C&C, for schools with Nike as a sports supplier, I'd swap out the Reebok logos on these. Not quite necessary but just something I noticed. For UA schools I'd do the same. Adidas schools use Reebok in place of Adidas so you wouldn't need to worry about swapping those out.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

IgjDcBb.jpg

Consider the information I put up previously. Even if you simply use the line option, it would be a vast improvement over hand drawing the lines with a mouse. If you use Paint.net you will have a few more options as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This may be an unpopular opinion,but it kind of looks good.Yes,it looks rough,but it's his first time,so let him take some time.

Amen to that. I have the same trouble now

I kinda agree with you. This is probably just my Iowa State fandom bias talking, but at first I thought the jersey looked nice and I didn't even notice the "roughness" until somebody pointed it out.

I'm sure with some time, the OP can improve his paint skills and sharpen them up. I've seen some AMAZING concepts on here that was done in paint and I don't see why the OP couldn't achieve that benchmark.

Here on the boards, I TRY to look past the "tools" that they used to see what concept they are trying to come up with. Sometimes a concept can be AWESOME while the execution/presentation isn't quite there. And sometimes a concept can look crappy but the execution/presentation is awesome.

Archived