Lion Concept Logo

dsaline97

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the cheek line could eb cleaned up, and teh front tooth could be a bit bigger. It reads as fur instead of a tooth to me.

You're talking about the lower jaw, correct? Yeah, I can certainly clean up some of these lines today.

spacer.png

I'd like to say this is the final update, but I've gotta be open for any changes I might need to make.

i8u9jEV.png

kLADfln.png

Yes, I realize the lettering on black isn't consistent, but that only happens on the alternate "Pride" jerseys I gave the basketball teams.

spacer.png

Because they're both the letter L? They're really not similar.

As for the logo, the problem I'm having with it is that it looks flat. I think that has to do with two things. First is that your outline is very rounded, but your shadows and details are all jaged lines. Also, none of the details break the outline. I think if you made the whiskers actually stick out from the face it would add life to the logo and improve it ten fold.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

No, because they both have the little jabby thing in the same place, and they look like the same font.

Nope, not even close. It comes from te Bulls (or Clippers) nob.

I fail. Either way, I really like it. I like that you used a tall, skinny font for a very large wordmark.

tinysig.jpg

Because they're both the letter L? They're really not similar.

As for the logo, the problem I'm having with it is that it looks flat. I think that has to do with two things. First is that your outline is very rounded, but your shadows and details are all jaged lines. Also, none of the details break the outline. I think if you made the whiskers actually stick out from the face it would add life to the logo and improve it ten fold.

Which outline are you talking about, the black/purple or the silver? I would like the whiskers to stick out, but with a side view its a little more difficult.

spacer.png

rA0vnqx.png

I've tried to make it a little more "3D" by playing around the ear and jaw. I don't really think there's a way to extend the whiskers off the page given the angle of the logo. C&C appreciated, I think this may be it.

spacer.png

Have you ever considered putting the logo and the L together similar to Lehigh university? Could look nice.

I've worked on it some. Our track logo has that same concept, although I think that logo is stolen or just clip art. I'll try and upload a picture tonight of that. When I tried it it just appeared too busy to me.

spacer.png

rA0vnqx.png

I've tried to make it a little more "3D" by playing around the ear and jaw. I don't really think there's a way to extend the whiskers off the page given the angle of the logo. C&C appreciated, I think this may be it.

Bump, any last thoughts?

spacer.png

Archived