1.FC Koln crest concept. UPDATE #2

mcrosby

absolutely love adding the Cathedral. I did that on my Koln concept last year so I'm glad to see someone else incorporate it into the logo.

I would move the goat's head a bit higher up. With the way it is pointed the horns seem disproportionately long

seconded

A concur with these two.

But all in all, this is a great concept bringing both the Billy Goats and the cathedrals together. Great job on a Koln's crest.

Not a fan of the updated crest shape. It looks like it was accidentally distorted, not made that way intentionally.

Your version in post #8 is the best so far, IMO. Love the cathedral integrated into the goat's horns, and the eye is much improved. The only issue I see is that each of the 3 characters appears to be a different size. Clean that up and I think you have a winner.

Nicely done mcrosby, both the update and the unique version. I like it alot.

Much, much better, however what is that white mark below the second horn? It looks kinda weird.

If you look below the horn closest to the front it has the same raised white "hump". It is the top of the head where the horn comes out. I believe mcrosby was doing it on the other horn for consistency.

Not a fan of the updated crest shape. It looks like it was accidentally distorted, not made that way intentionally.

Your version in post #8 is the best so far, IMO. Love the cathedral integrated into the goat's horns, and the eye is much improved. The only issue I see is that each of the 3 characters appears to be a different size. Clean that up and I think you have a winner.

I'd agree with everything here. I understand the desire to create a unique shape for the crest, but what comes across to me is that it was distorted to prevent logo theft.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived