NFL uniform mash-ups, classic Broncos/Titans flip, added 4/6/15

oldschoolvikings

This is an idea I've had for a while and started working on about 2 weeks ago. Then today, somebody suggested something similar in the "ugliest matchup" thread, so I thought I'd better get mine going before somebody beat me to it.

Anyway, the idea is simple (in fact its probably already been done)... take a uniform from the past and a uniform from the present and combine them. My idea was to go with the colors and logos of one team, and cram it onto the uniform of another, basically. So here goes...

First, I'm taking the Seahawks... nice colors, good logo...

Russell-Wilson.jpg

and putting it onto the classic Oilers uniform... one of the best designs in NFL history...

915jx9a8brL._SL1500_.jpg

And getting this...

mash3_zps277676df.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That green is.. different. I'll be honest, I'd like blue better but the green would certainly be unique.

The Browns uniform, besides the helmet, is something I wouldn't mind seeing in Cleveland this fall, after their redesign, if only they weren't recoloured Jags. (Of course, it's not ideal, but we have to be realistic with Nike :P.)

The Vikes, though, are perfect. Very well thought out, I love the current set but would actually prefer these.

Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Archived