NFL uniform mash-ups, classic Broncos/Titans flip, added 4/6/15

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a request for OSV in this thread.

Reverse the Pats and Bears in Super Bowl XX.

That's an interesting one. Especially the idea of the Bears' w/ a white helmet. Let me think on it.

Both look great! Green Bay looks like a college team a little bit but that's okay!

Could you do a current Seahawks with Raiders? Or a current Dolphins with '80s & '90s Eagles?

I definitely have some ideas about using the late 70's / early 80's Eagles uniform... the Ron Jaworski - Harold Carmechael uniform (love it) but I can't decide on a partner.

As for the modern Seahawks... I've thought about that, too, but it has some inherent difficulties. Like the Chargers and Bengals, it's built around a specific motif (Bolts, tiger stripes, NW indian wing thingies) that are hard to translate to another team. But I haven't given up on the idea yet.

Also, I find the switch looks better if the switching teams have an equal number of colors... two color teams with two color teams, 3 with 3, etc...

The only reason this is acceptable is because you used the creamsicle Bucs. If you'd used the modern Bucs, it may have sent me into a murderous rage... and I'm only half joking. :P

That said, this turned out to be pretty cool.

Just found your cool thread where two NFL teams collide into each other. I think that it is pure genius. Have you considered doing this same concept with another sport where bodies collide. i.e NHL ? I would love to see your take on the Titans and the Giants.

I did the Giants a few pages back, but might re-use them, I think. The Titans are definately in the thought process... just have to find the right trade partner... suggestions?

Just found your cool thread where two NFL teams collide into each other. I think that it is pure genius. Have you considered doing this same concept with another sport where bodies collide. i.e NHL ? I would love to see your take on the Titans and the Giants.

I did the Giants a few pages back, but might re-use them, I think. The Titans are definately in the thought process... just have to find the right trade partner... suggestions?

Titans and Modern day Falcons, or Titans and Retro Broncos of the Orange crush defense.

Titans and Modern day Falcons, or Titans and Retro Broncos of the Orange crush defense.

Hmmm... Titans mashed with classic orange crush Broncos? I can picture that.

Archived