School Design Idea

DANGLES78

I am going to pitch an Idea first and talk about the design while I find a program to show them to you in the meantime this write up will be where I will design my final stage of the project this write up may take a while.

Idea:The Calgary Board of Education is lacking money. They are in massive trouble and need a solution. One is to ask the government to stop funding private and catholic school boards in Calgary and direct it's funding to only the public school board that will likely never happen because of where the politicians and oil workers kids go in majority to school which are non-public educators sadly but what if it did? So my idea is to develop mega learning centers which will cost money a **** ton of money to build but could still happen if the government wanted to cut costs in the future as they only have to fund a certain program at each school and the schools will be environmentally cautious and will in my estimates support 2500 students. This of course is going to be hard as land for a project of this scale is hard to come by or is it. A massive demolition project which tears down old CBE Jr. and Sr. High schools and replaces them with the mega centers. While former Catholic and private schools either become elementary's or Jr. High's or off campus for high Schools. Preexisting CBE elementary schools will only go under renovation to add more windows and environmentally friendly systems. This will cost millions of dollars sometimes billions but we have enough money in YYC and if not we would look for sponsors like Bell, Shaw, etc. Good Idea? Any Questions? Write up will continue tomorrow.

REST COMING SOON

NOT THIS GUY AGAIN!

Archived