NFL Concept Helmets

buckeye

Stumbled upon this why who else but Bleacher Report, because every concept they find is amazing and the greatest thing ever... kidding, kidding. But anyway, take them for what you want, some are actually not terrible (Panthers, Lions), just thought I'd throw it up here to let the boards chew on em for a bit. No credit here to myself, credit goes to Deeyung Entertainment.

http://deeyung.com/category/graphicdesign/

00-All-32-NFL-Teams-Alternate-Helmetes-D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New England and Buffalo are okay. If the Bills logo were shrunk it's be pretty good. Same for the Patriots if they got rid of the stripes on the crown of the helmet. Redskins and Chiefs are identical in design and that should not happen when their colors are so close to each other. If the Jets logo was white and the gradient went from kelly green to that light green they could look better. San Diego would be okay for a one off. The AFC North looks like straight trash.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The power of reddit.

I've seen this link posted on 3 different sites already today.

Does it kind of annoy anyone else when great concepts are posted here but get no recognition outside of this forum, but things like these crazy looking NFL uniform concepts get spread all around.

Anyway, some of these helmets are pretty nice looking, while others are a little over the top, but I think that's the point of this concept. You have to try something different sometimes.

These get a solid "meh" from me. :huh:

There are maybe three or four that wouldn't be so bad, though.

EDIT: Oh, and those concepts on Rant Sports made me throw up in my mouth. And then all over my desk.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

This is just painful. What is going on in that Rams helmet? It looks like some kind of tile that you'd find in a bathroom.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

The presentation is good, and there are maybe two good designs, but the rest are just awful. Can anyone possibly think the Texans helmet looks good? Just because someone knows how to use Photoshop to slap some logos on a helmet with some different color patterns doesn't mean the concept is good. The worst part is that this got a link on CNN. Is there no other news?

Archived