NFL Concept Helmets

buckeye

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a few look good at all, like Auburn and OSU, but some of these just show how lazily these have been done. Were they trying to make a longhorn come out of the facemask like the Eagles for Texas? These are terrible. With all the painful eye sores, gradients, chrome, oversized logos, and GFGS, you can't help but wonder if this was done by an eight year old Oregon fanboy.

u3J7jjd.png

sorry,but some of these seem pretty good. But why are only Oregon's and Michigan's sparkly?

No these are all terrible, and even worse that this guy is getting all kinds of recognition and possibly design jobs from this terrible, uncreative work that is nowhere near as good as anything on this site.

I get what this guy is trying to do, he is a graphic designer and all, but for Pete's sake, just stop with it all. There was one or two I could actually see being put into use, but some of these are just a pain to look at. Dee needs to quit while he's ahead.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

A graphic designer and all? Really? What in these pieces of elementary school work are worthy of being called a unique design created by an artistic mind? I am not a designer, but this crap makes me respect the hard work and abilities that others that are have.

All this isn't creative at all. Slapping an oversized logo on a helmet, or adding a gradient, or putting on a different logo doesn't qualify as creative. It isn't creative, it doesn't look good, and honestly it looks like it's done by a three year old who learned photoshop. It's a crime to hold these up high just because they do something different. Why don't they include BrandMooreArt's version of the NFL instead? At least it looks good.

This guy obviously put in some time and effort, big try just plainly do not look better than anything that eve seen here. I'm not trying to say that these are the next bug thing. I'm just saying give the guy some credit!

tinysig.jpg

This guy obviously put in some time and effort, big try just plainly do not look better than anything that eve seen here. I'm not trying to say that these are the next bug thing. I'm just saying give the guy some credit!

Credit for what? What impressive has he done here? Slapped some logos on some helmets? He hadn't done anything worth giving him credit for. It'd be one thing if what he's doing actually looks good, but none of this does. He's just making some helmets. So what if it's something different. Putting an oversized logo on a helmet doesn't do anything commendable IMO.

Honestly I don't know why these are circulating the web so heavily. My friend even sent me a link showcasing them on CNN. If you ask me, this design firm should take some pointers from all of us. And also frustrating he didn't give any credit for the helmet template we all use on here, too. Almost every logo is extremely oversized, creating an instant eye soar. Very sloppy.

:( Now they are popping up from another site....... paulbunyandesign. com. Really, didn't even mix up the "concept" much at all. Interesting to see who this fool really is and how he/she went about scamming so many people. Personally I still think he/she has created a number of accounts and is doing much of the posting/response himself. Most of the responses just seem to be way to canned for me.

Concept just means an idea, which leads to a lot of bad designs and possibly the start of something good at the end result. I don't think they are not that terrible because they are concepts but they would be if it were the actual design the teams wanted to go for IMO. At the same time a real designer would give proper feedback and tips, instead of someone who hasn't designed or touched anything in the adobe suite give such negativity towards something they can't contribute and make better LOL

Archived