2015 NBA Faces in New Places

hettinger_rl

Reggie Jackson in the Pistons' terrible Sunday sleeved abomination.

reggie-jackson-nba-washington-wizards-de

Tayshaun didn't play, but was dressed and warmed up.

prince_800_150222.jpg?itok=0U0aLhD6

As a fellow Pistons fan I honestly can't find anything positive to say about these... They should be considered AFAS aka alt for alt sake.

Reggie Jackson in the Pistons' terrible Sunday sleeved abomination.

reggie-jackson-nba-washington-wizards-de

I'm surprised they let Jackson wear #1. I would think they would put it on ice and eventually retire it for Chauncey Billups. Of course, they've got Monroe out there wearing a retired number as we speak, so clearly it doesn't mean that much to them.

Thomas Robinson just signed with the Nets

B-jVMFPIMAAJhtc.jpg

sixers claimed him off waivers, so that photo can be added to the "legends in the wrong uniform" thread (legend can be used loosely, here) :shocked:
Crazy that a team announced a signing before the guy even passes through waivers.

I think that's fan made. It was already mentioned about the masking job, plus there's a twitter name watermarked up by his neck.

• 3 weeks later...

It's kind of weird but I have this theory that when a player is signed or traded mid season that the team that signs that player tries to drop off whatever number is left, from current plays leaving to go elsewhere or was work within the last season, on them. I've seen on too many occasions where a new player has worn a number that is not one of their normal choices when they've been signed to a team midway through the season. It is especially weird when players are seen in a random number and their normal number is available to be worn. It might just be a coincidence but it happens a lot.

David Stockton

stockton.jpg

Woah, I didn't know John got a son until now. :o

Me either, and the kid looks just like his dad...just with longer shorts.

I remember as a kid watching Jazz games, once in a blue moon they'd shoot the camera over to some of players' families in the crowd. I do remember them showing David and the other kids once, and David also was featured in the 1996-97 season yearbook. Crazy to think that's the same kid! Time has certainly flown. Glad to see him in the league!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived