NFL by BrandMooreArt

BrandMooreArt

i'll go ahead and get the stuff that i've already shown out of the way. these are my most in-depth designs that took months if not years (Redhawks) to make. each one has a new uniform design (or some minor tweaks) as well as a new primary logo

Washington Redhawks

see more on Behance

Yw9WEFL.jpg

Indianapolis Colts

more on Behance

Cd5z24U.jpg

Kansas City Chiefs

sQyO4Ym.jpg

Miami Fins

YKqrw4r.jpg

dwAVpCI.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

DNTdJWt.jpg

1) Datpresentationdoe.

2) Something about the spacing in the Fins type seems off. Don't get me wrong, I love the approach, I love the overall look/feel, but just the kerning of the "FINS" seems too spaced out to me. I could be alone, but it's the first thing I noticed. It's not a huge thing, but maybe see how it looks a little tighter?

Phenomenal work, as always!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the remaining designs, it's going to get a little crazier . . .

Houston Texans

for no good reason i chose the Texans as the first team to try out some things ive never seen before on a football uniform. i guess because they're still such a young franchise you're not really ruining anything historic when changing it. the move to a red helmet was just to make it more eye catching and unique in the league; theres more blue helmets than red.

E9NfjmA.jpg

Tennessee Titans

i love the flames on the helmet. it might be a little too much even for the NFL today, but i think its a cool design. it reminds me of some old hot rod paint jobs and i imagine the helmet being a candy blue to mimic them. overall the color scheme is more Oilers than Titans but with such a great color it's hard to not want to use it as much as possible.

WIxbksI.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Seattle Seahawks

this is an effort to cut out some blue from the uniform; i dont like too much of one color in a uniform and theres too much blue in the NFL anyway. this is the only team with a skewed/italic font so i thought the stripes should reflect the same qualities of motion and did some swooping shapes on the sleeves and pants.

744M6sK.jpg

Arizona Cardinals

i kind of like the modern uniforms and didn't want to lose all of that design. i changed the jersey design but kept the same overall idea with the shapes and color. the sleeves and socks are a more modern take on one of their earliest uniforms.

zRG6yZD.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Not a comment that is easily given out on these boards, but this is by far and away the best NFL series I've seen here. I wouldn't mind seeing any of these in real life. Your presentation as always is (**)(**)(**)(**) . I love even the more "out there" concepts like the Giants because of the thought behind the elements. Similar to the thought processes that went into the original Pro Combats before schools picked them apart and exploited them to all hell. Incredible job man

Love these last four, Brandon. The unique striping is really refreshing, and the Titans' helmet is exquisite.

Additionally, the template is great, and I like that you're utilizing the undershirt in the design. If the NFL were able to make the undershirt mandatory, I'd really like to see these types of designs.

The only real criticism I have is that I don't really like the fact that the entire AFC East has white helmets. I know that historically this was the case, but I personally preferred the Bills with a red helmet and Pats with silver. Even the Jets going back to green domes would be nice. I'm just thinking of the prospect of watching at least 6 games each year with a white-on-white helmet matchup. All of that, however, is personal preference.

Excellent work overall!

TDZiMMB.png

I'm not a fan of the Cardinals. It looks like they just got all of Jacksonville's old uniforms and died them cardinal. Houston is definitely out there but I wouldn't see those socks working. I think the titans are a vast improvement on what they have now, especially since they'd have the market on light blue helmets.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Houston Texans

for no good reason i chose the Texans as the first team to try out some things ive never seen before on a football uniform. i guess because they're still such a young franchise you're not really ruining anything historic when changing it. the move to a red helmet was just to make it more eye catching and unique in the league; theres more blue helmets than red.

E9NfjmA.jpg

Tennessee Titans

i love the flames on the helmet. it might be a little too much even for the NFL today, but i think its a cool design. it reminds me of some old hot rod paint jobs and i imagine the helmet being a candy blue to mimic them. overall the color scheme is more Oilers than Titans but with such a great color it's hard to not want to use it as much as possible.

WIxbksI.jpg

Not a fan of the socks for the Texans (I think I'd prefer something more minimalist like just having the star two-thirds or so up) and I wonder how their wordmark would look in white instead of red, but everything else about that uniform I love and wish I could see used irl.

It's interesting to me that you kept the yoke for the Titans. I know it's a part of their history, but I'm not sure how many people like it. I'm also a little thrown off by the socks stripes; were they meant to match anything? Regardless, this is another uniform I love, especially from the pants on up (it doesn't hurt that it has possibly my favorite helmet of this series).

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Houston Texans

E9NfjmA.jpg

Tennessee Titans

WIxbksI.jpg

Not a fan of the socks for the Texans (I think I'd prefer something more minimalist like just having the star two-thirds or so up) and I wonder how their wordmark would look in white instead of red, but everything else about that uniform I love and wish I could see used irl.

It's interesting to me that you kept the yoke for the Titans. I know it's a part of their history, but I'm not sure how many people like it. I'm also a little thrown off by the socks stripes; were they meant to match anything? Regardless, this is another uniform I love, especially from the pants on up (it doesn't hurt that it has possibly my favorite helmet of this series).

what's a yoke.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Houston Texans

E9NfjmA.jpg

Tennessee Titans

WIxbksI.jpg

what's a yoke.
A thick stripe running from shoulder to shoulder, in this case the navy blue. It's fairly common in hockey.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Houston Texans

E9NfjmA.jpg

Tennessee Titans

WIxbksI.jpg

what's a yoke.
A thick stripe running from shoulder to shoulder, in this case the navy blue. It's fairly common in hockey.
thx. I think its fine to me. Awesome job. Awesome template too

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I really like what you've done with the "M" logo but I think the helmet needs more of a mat finish instead of a glossy and maybe a little less on the silver and closer to a "gun" metal or even bronze. I believe Iron was the metal used in actual viking armor and silver and gold were used ornament-ally .

p9hfuJQ.jpg

Seattle Seahawks

this is an effort to cut out some blue from the uniform; i dont like too much of one color in a uniform and theres too much blue in the NFL anyway. this is the only team with a skewed/italic font so i thought the stripes should reflect the same qualities of motion and did some swooping shapes on the sleeves and pants.

744M6sK.jpg

Spectacular! Never been a fan of this colour scheme, but here it looks fantastic. Nice understated striping and the wordmark is a nice touch.

Archived