bbb

NFL expansion

I think the Alt logo is much better. I'd keep the waves enclosed in the circle, personally. I feel like something's not quite right about the wordmark on there though... I just can't put my finger on what that is.

Yes l corrected the waves

Honolulu uniforms (C&C please)

honolulu%20sharks%20uniforms_zpsityeaom1

i would either put some of that red in the home and away sets or just leave it out completely and make a yellow alternate and a orange shark fin so it matches the other shark. Also the away socks could use some color.

I really like the shoulder design and the tips of the pants. I agree that the alternate should match the colors of the normal uniforms. The alternate logo on the alternate helmet looks good too.

i would either put some of that red in the home and away sets or just leave it out completely and make a yellow alternate and a orange shark fin so it matches the other shark. Also the away socks could use some color.

I really like the shoulder design and the tips of the pants. I agree that the alternate should match the colors of the normal uniforms. The alternate logo on the alternate helmet looks good too.

l tried to put the alt colors in the home and away set but it doesn't work. l think that this alternate's an alt like the green bay one

Acme-Packers-4.jpg

l know that the packers one is a throwback, but brown and blue aren't used in the home & away

Love that alternate helmet logo and the shoulder design...

But IMO change the NOB's font will be better

l tried to put the alt colors in the home and away set but it doesn't work. l think that this alternate's an alt like the green bay one

Acme-Packers-4.jpg

l know that the packers one is a throwback, but brown and blue aren't used in the home & away

It's a throwback, that's why they don't use it in the home and away.

New font

honolulu%20sharks%20uniforms_zpsyqk5edec

I think you need a bit of maroon on the orange or white, even just as a trim.

That alt helmet looks a lot like the San Jose Sharks helmet I made in my crossover...

That alt helmet looks a lot like the San Jose Sharks helmet I made in my crossover...

l swear l didn't copy

A bit of maroon

honolulu%20sharks%20uniforms_zpsbqa8cia7

I like all of it but I think the alternate jersey for Honolulu looks too much like the Redskins. Maybe try a red and a hot pink to represent Maui and Hawai'i and also a touch of gray or orange

That's because the logo he made is basically the same as the Shark's alt, but with worse waves.

San-Jose-Sharks-ALT.jpg

First mock up for Oregon

oregon%20lumberjacks_zps9niivvoz.png

Yikes, that needs a lot of work. First off, skin isn't pink. Outlines are too thin. It's too realistic, and the colors are very strange.

These logos just don't look like actual logos. Most of the same stuff from paper thin, and the wordmark needs to look connected to the logo not just Microsoft word under it.

I think the overall pose of the lumberjack is good, actually, but yes, it doesn't look like a logo. Look up Frasier Davidson's tutorials, they'll give you an idea of how to use line weights

I think the overall pose of the lumberjack is good, actually, but yes, it doesn't look like a logo. Look up Frasier Davidson's tutorials, they'll give you an idea of how to use line weights

l'll look the tutorials and l'll also download illustrator because now l'm using inkscape

EEEEW I hate that font. Get or make something more athletic.