VitorioArts

Atlanta Hawks Jerseys

Hey Guys! I know everyone is taking turns making Hawks concept uniforms, so here is my crack at it. Less is more. Always.

HOME:

HawksHome_zpszzw3tvbf.jpgAWAY:

HawksAway_zps5i7wuy3j.jpgC&C Welcome!

What is your reasoning for going pinstripes? Not saying it's good or bad, just always nice to see someone's reasoning of doing something different like this. Without your reasoning, it just comes across as "because I can" type of thing.

What is your reasoning for going pinstripes? Not saying it's good or bad, just always nice to see someone's reasoning of doing something different like this. Without your reasoning, it just comes across as "because I can" type of thing.

Without it, i felt it was too boring, it needed to stand out, but stay simple at the same time.

Reminds me of something they'd use in the 70s or even in St. Louis.(sans stripes)

I like the pinstripes on the home, but I think the aways would be better off without them. I also think you could add some gold on the away. Other than that it looks great!

Here is the Alternate Jersey, This was going to be for my Brooklyn Concept, but it works for ATL, Hope you like it!

HawksAlternate_zpspl7zwwbi.jpg

Maybe make the ATL a little smaller on the alternate jersey, other than that its pretty good!

Do you have my permission to use that avatar signature?

Here is the Alternate Jersey, This was going to be for my Brooklyn Concept, but it works for ATL, Hope you like it!

HawksAlternate_zpspl7zwwbi.jpg

Not bad but can we see how you would've had this for Brooklyn??!!