Sign in to follow this  
crustin

New York Mets 2015 Black Alternate Concept

Good evening everyone! Just a quick Mets concept for 2015. I like this black uniform as a Friday or Saturday alternate. Pretty much the same uniform they had worn in the early 2000's up until a few years ago. Enjoy!

BlackAltconcept_zpsfb7e7279.png

My bad on 2 topics someone feel free to delete one of them the site was taking a while to load and I pressed the post button twice my bad.

If there's any difference between this and their black alt since 1999 im not seeing it. Not sure if having an idea to bring back an old uniform counts as a concept. Maybe you can design a new black jersey for them- they seem to have ditched drop shadows lately so maybe try one without?

I concur, I'm not seeing any differences between this and what they had worn. Could you give us a quick list of the changes you've made?

Ok I didn't really make any changes I just brought back the black unifrom. If anyone has any suggestions let me here them.

I personally dislike the black Mets unis. If I were to see it, I'd want that piping to be orange so it really pops

This looks pretty good to me. If they are going to have a non-blue alternate jersey, I would prefer a black jersey over a garish orange one.

I would change the script around Mets to blue or at least add blue, and make the cap script white also.

I would remove the dropshadow and make the script and numbers blue with orange outlines

I would remove the dropshadow and make the script and numbers blue with orange outlines

I will do this and add it tomorrow.

Update V 2.0

Took away the drop shadows made the script blue with an orange outline as well as the cap logo.

BlackAltconcept_zps301fc2f6.png