Wgeddes122

MLS by Wgeddes

Starting MLS designs same as what I did for the Bundesliga, three kits for each team.

First up is the Chicago Fire.

Fire Home Kit

Clean cut white/navy away kit

and Chicago flag inspired alternate kit

KPNDS5G.jpg

Awesome. thanks for the comment. I want to hear from fans of the teams. Personally I'm originally from Kansas CIty and Sporting is my favorite team. I actually found it as the hardest club to redesign cause i like their kits that they have

The Crew home is nicely done...liking the sublimated checkers. Nice job on both Chicago and Columbus so far

Here is DC. United. Who recently unveiled their new kits for the 2015 MLS season. they have a new sponsor, Leidos, but I stuck with Volkswagon cause it worked better with the designs.

143bzct.jpg

Thanks Seattle1917, I'm gonna go with you are a Sounders fan. I'm doing this in alphabetical order, so you'll just have to wait, but I think you will like the alternate kit i made for them.

FC Dallas. Now, I live in Texas, i go to Texas A&M, and my dad's side of the family is from texas, so I took this one seriously. I thought FC Dallas has a good striped look now, so i just tried to make a better version of that for the home and away, but for the alternate I went all out Texas for it. hope you enjoy

TFj75rd.jpg

HOUSTON DYNAMO. another Texas team, gave it some lone star flare. Starburst home, clean white and orange away, and black and blue alternate based on the flag of the city of Houston

MHFxMeL.jpg

Cool

is it just me or do people hate when there is just a one-word response? I have learned that instead of saying "cool" or"good" or "like it", you can just like the post. It says the same thing, without cluttering threads.

Well here is the frozen LAFC alternate. gradient and colors are based off of elsa's ice dress, and i put the disney castle on the back collar in replace of the star and the bear

ANwYGkG.jpg

And to keep with the LA theme, here is the team that has the most championships, its the LA galaxy!

Home navy and white with yellow shooting star taken from the crest

Golden yellow gradient to white away

and black/ green/ gold/ and salmon throwback color look for the alternate.

2c7ApEf.jpg