MLS by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

Ya no problem, you don't need to take in C&C if you don't like it. It's my opinion and this is your thread, so it doesn't mean you must do what I say.

As for the template, if you created it yourself, than great work since it isn't easy to make one, but I do believe what you did with the tech. is a bit too much since some people will not be familiar with such a thing, for example one guy I believe thought it was part of the design. From my perspective it really does take away from the designs. So you don't need to take it out, but you should tone it down, for example look at this Juve jersey and how the tech. looks on it. It doesn't take away anything from the design, but it's still there yet hidden.

Fa13_Match_Juventus_H_Venting_C_original

Look at this template here, see how it is still there but it doesn't show:

HoustonDynamo_Fora_zps65e4edad.png

For your designs, these are my ideas on what you should do. At first I liked the tron one, but the only thing it really connects with is the sponsor which really isn't anything to do with the club, apart from it being on the jerseys and billboards etc. I was thinking you just had too many lines and such. I feel like the designs you put were neat but there was too much happening with the jerseys. Some that you stated were sublimated didn't seem like it, so I would say fade it more. Once again these are just my ideas, and thanks for replying. Everyone has a perspective on how jerseys should look, and so one might hate it while the other might adore it.

Thanks for the reply, and actually reading my C&C, greatly appreciated.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you think of these vents?

5kgXeFB.jpg

The image doesn't show.

EDIT: Now I see it, yes it is better, now when you put it in your designs, make the dots white and 50 percent opacity, so they look like how they really should. Or make an outline without a fill.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived