Miami MLS Concept

next_gen_uniforms

Love the presentation and the jerseys, but just a couple suggestions.

1. work a little more on the crest ( have it say more than just MIAMI, and maybe not the old school soccer ball that looks like a volleyball)

2. try to avoid the orage blue color combo because frankly its just the Miami dolphins colors

3. size down the ad its a little to big

I think the jersey designs are cool especially the second one

I'm not in love with the crest. Its certainly clean and well done, but I have some gripes. Even if we're going with a very simple Miami FC/SC, I think it needs more in certain aspects. The strokes around "Miami" and the crest itself seem very thin, and overall it doesn't read well on the kits. For a new modern soccer team, I don't personally believe that the old school soccer ball is appropriate. Miami has a rich culture and history that I think could be well explored and conveyed in even a simple crest. I do like the typeface.

I love the idea with the kits. I agree with Jake3.roo that maybe the secondary would be hard to see. Instead of thickening the pinstripes though, as they seem to be uniform across all three kits, maybe try a darker shade of gray? Also I think orange shorts would be a cool addition to throw in there either on the primary or the secondary, as long as an acceptable clash kit can be arranged in the case of playing Houston or any other orange based team.

Overall, very nice job..

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, RAMR LaPalma said:

My idea:

the Colour white, pink and blue from Miami Vice.

And the typical flamingo.

Miami Soccer.png

Don't just post your work in someone else's thread. If you want to show your work, start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I like your pinstripes and the flag uni is on point. But the crest has a Thunder placeholder feel, and it's hard for me to see that all-grey clash right now and not think of the Loons.

rATMcmK.png

16 minutes ago, RAMR LaPalma said:

The name of the post is MIAMI MLS CONCEPT I have used this and I haven't created a new one. I think that in this they can continue to publish.

It's titled that because the original poster wanted to create a thread to show off HIS concepts for a Miami MLS team. It doesn't mean that anyone can just randomly post their work in his thread without asking. As I said before, if you want to show off your work and get C&C on it, then start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's. I see you're new here so you likely didn't know any better, but that's just how it works.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived