NFL Done By MCH: Take 2 (Baltimore Added)

martymcfry

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One small thing I'd possibly change is the Patriots wordmark below the collar. I think the Flying Elvis logo underneath the "Patriots" could be removed and then just make the wordmark horizontal and not arched.

Other than that, looks great!

The same template being used wasn't the issue with your original thread...

You could also say it's amusing that you apparently forgot that many other people on this forum strongly disagreed w/ you and even posted explicitly in your original thread saying so lol.

I find it amusing that Ice man has been using this same template on his concepts, but when I used it, he claimed I stole his work. Good work MCH.

You could also say it's amusing that you apparently forgot that many other people on this forum strongly disagreed w/ you and even posted explicitly in your original thread saying so lol.

I find it amusing that Ice man has been using this same template on his concepts, but when I used it, he claimed I stole his work. Good work MCH.

That was the issue, I used the same template( and number font for the redskins) and was accused of stealing. everyone there saying that I stole your work just latched on to what you said and ran with it. The designs were entirely different and you know it.

So please explain how using the same template and a number font is stealing( colors were different shades, logo was different, helmet was different)?

That was the issue, I used the same template( and number font for the redskins) and was accused of stealing. everyone there saying that I stole your work just latched on to what you said and ran with it. The designs were entirely different and you know it.

So please explain how using the same template and a number font is stealing( colors were different shades, logo was different, helmet was different)?

Here's your problem: you said you use paint to make the concepts, but that template isn't available for paint. You obviously just cut/pasted using paint to make it look like your own. You did steal his work.

Now enough of that. Please, let's get back to the purpose of this thread.

Here's your problem: you said you use paint to make the concepts, but that template isn't available for paint. You obviously just cut/pasted using paint to make it look like your own. You did steal his work.

You dont get it...I got the template of google after searhing for it....it was BLANK, but pixelated...... I Fixed it to make it useable on paint and got rid of the pixels, so I could use it on there.. It took a long time to do on paint. I DIDNT steal his work...Using the same template isnt stealing work ESPECIALLY when that template is used ALLOVER THIS WEBSITE THE DESIGNES WERE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!! Same template and a number font on ONE I repeat ONE of the concepts were the only in common things among all the concepts. So how is that stealing? Especially when so many are using that exact same template and number font.

You dont get it...I got the template of google after searhing for it....it was BLANK, but pixelated...... I Fixed it to make it useable on paint and got rid of the pixels, so I could use it on there.. It took a long time to do on paint. I DIDNT steal his work...Using the same template isnt stealing work ESPECIALLY when that template is used ALLOVER THIS WEBSITE THE DESIGNES WERE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!! Same template and a number font on ONE I repeat ONE of the concepts were the only in common things among all the concepts. So how is that stealing? Especially when so many are using that exact same template and number font.

This isn't your thread. If you two want to continue this bickering you can go somewhere else. Please move along.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

This isn't your thread. If you two want to continue this bickering you can go somewhere else. Please move along.

Im a douchebag and like to butt into conversations and tell people what to do in order to assert the authority that I think I have.

This isnt your thread either.. If youve an issue with the conversation, then YOU can go mind your own business or go elsewhere. My original comment had everything to do with this thread.

All right, that's enough talk for now. Let's go back to what this thread is for.

Calvinedward1229, I'm holding my ground that you stole his work, and I'm not going to give any further comment. If you have a problem with that, PM me instead of posting it in this thread.

All right, here's the next concept.

Baltimore Ravens

2YjCAcM.png8aIpyzN.pngNxQNlcM.png

The Ravens, like a lot of teams, have a boring look with flaws. The first is the helmet logo, which had a backward B when the logo is flipped on the other side of the helmet. I fixed that by replacing the helmet logo with the front-facing bird logo.

The jerseys get a refresh with the Maryland logo on the sleeves, representing the state as well as the city. The numbers, instead of having a drop shadow, now have a double outline.

The pants inconsistent striping is fixed with a consistent five-stripe.

I'm pretty confident in this one. Enjoy.

Love the pants striping and the number font! The double outline on the numbers looks a lot better than the real life drop shadows.

Regarding the real life helmets though, the "B" is flipped to face the right direction when the bird is facing the other direction. Not sure if I misread what you wrote and that you did acknowledge that but I took it that you meant a flaw on the helmet was that the "B" was backwards when the bird is facing the other way when it is indeed facing the right way.

ravens-helmet.jpg

Love the pants striping and the number font! The double outline on the numbers looks a lot better than the real life drop shadows.

Regarding the real life helmets though, the "B" is flipped to face the right direction when the bird is facing the other direction. Not sure if I misread what you wrote and that you did acknowledge that but I took it that you meant a flaw on the helmet was that the "B" was backwards when the bird is facing the other way when it is indeed facing the right way.

ravens-helmet.jpg

Really! Hmm, I always thought the B was backwards.

Still, I prefer it this way. The logo still looks a little awkward when it's like that.

Your Ravens concept looks really good. My only critique is that there may not be enough purple on the road, and the black may dominate. I actually did a Ravens concept a while ago that I haven't posted yet that uses the same idea for the sleeve with the flag, only without gold. Great minds think alike, I guess!

Overall, I like what you did with the Ravens. Normally I prefer sideways facing logos on the sides of a helmet, but the one you went with does solve the issue with the "B". The flag pattern on the sleeves is very bold since you went full-color over sublimation, but I think it still works.

I have one one error and two issues. The error is that you left the wordmark off the road and alt jerseys. My issues are both with the shield logo. First, I would recolor it in the Ravens colors, as you did on the sleeves. Second, I would put it on the sides of the pants. That way you lose the connotation with the Steelers and avoid having an overload of the flag pattern on the jerseys.

Archived