NFL Done By MCH: Take 2 (Baltimore Added)

martymcfry

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love what you did to the pats uni's but the one thing i would change is the pants idk why but for some reason i don't like the red pants reminds me of the cardinals too much almost. Maybe add blue pants or just stick with white. Other than that great job

The red pants are only for the road, so I don't think it resembles the Cardinals. I'm trying to avoid monochrome in this series as much as I can.

Something about the flying Elvis doesn't work for me. It may just be that he's too small but he seems a little lacking.

The logo on the helmet is a little small, like was mentioned. It goes past the last vent on the speed helmets, and is angled upwards more.

nfl-afc-championship-new-england-patriot

Good job on these so far.

The helmet size will be the first thing I do in the update

You might want to update the last names of your last 2 team concept. Scott Chandler and Vince Wilfork have both been cut in the last couple days (Wilfork might return though).

I don't think it's that big of a deal, but I'll change the Patriots player in the update.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

will you change chandler to McCoy? :P

Oh okay. I updated it in the OP :upside:

Now, seeing that there is no further comment, here are the

Cleveland Browns

F8n4Hw8.pngsnklqMM.pngDuqq7mg.png

Since Cleveland is already getting a complete overhaul, I thought I'd do the same. First and foremost, cream is added to the color scheme as a secondary color. I stuck with the new orange, and kept the helmet blank. The stripe is updated with cream replacing white. On the jerseys, I went with a new font (thanks to oldschoolvikings for the help) and made those cream as well. The sleeves feature an oversized brashier stripe, and the pants have the same. Orange pants return, brown pants are gone, and I added cream pants as an alternate. Enjoy

Pats look nice, Browns are different and not I would have done but still look pretty good. Only suggestion I have is not modify all the pants stripes to the slanted templates. IMO Patriots would look better with the stripe extended all the way up and down the side.

I really like the use of creme for the Browns. Cleveland as a whole looks good, I like the stripes that you put on the shoulders of them.

Has Cleveland unveiled their whole set yet or just the logo and helmet?

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I think you should get rid of the white pants (except maybe with the white jersey); you don't use any white on the jersey or helmet (only cream), so the white pants don't match the rest of the uniform. Similarly, cream pants shouldn't be worn with the white jersey because visually they are too close. They will look dirty next to the white jersey.

award%20sig.png

I know you updated the Patriots once, but I would like to see the shoulder hoops thinned out a little (closer to the width of the pants stripes) and TV numbers on the sleeves. The NFL requires them, and I personally don't like when teams put their helmet logo on their sleeves. I like the classic look, though.

The design for the Browns is solid, but I would either go all cream and no white or make the cream color a little darker and use it as a trim color. Right now the white and cream are too close to justify using both.

I really like the use of creme for the Browns. Cleveland as a whole looks good, I like the stripes that you put on the shoulders of them.

Has Cleveland unveiled their whole set yet or just the logo and helmet?

They just unveiled the logos, the full uniform sets are set to be unveiled April 14th.

I think you should get rid of the white pants (except maybe with the white jersey); you don't use any white on the jersey or helmet (only cream), so the white pants don't match the rest of the uniform. Similarly, cream pants shouldn't be worn with the white jersey because visually they are too close. They will look dirty next to the white jersey.

Yeah, you're right. I'll fix that soon.

Browns looks great!

And the Patriots is almost spot on with what I would envision in a perfect world NFL.

Thanks!

I know you updated the Patriots once, but I would like to see the shoulder hoops thinned out a little (closer to the width of the pants stripes) and TV numbers on the sleeves. The NFL requires them, and I personally don't like when teams put their helmet logo on their sleeves. I like the classic look, though.

The design for the Browns is solid, but I would either go all cream and no white or make the cream color a little darker and use it as a trim color. Right now the white and cream are too close to justify using both.

I'd agree on the Patriots, but I'm not exactly following all NFL rules in this series. I feel some of them are unnecessary, and the rule about the TV numbers is one of them. But I'll heed your advice and change the logo to numbers. I'd disagree on the Browns cream color, I tried a darker color at first and it didn't work for me.

The Browns- If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

[Removed space here]

Because the browns and what they have done is past broken, that piece of :censored: they unveiled belongs in a toilet.

Okay.....is that supposed to mean you like it or you don't?

Thanks for all the comments guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd maybe make the stripes on the white jersey and white pants red/blue/red instead of blue/red/blue.

Why? The standard striping in this set and in most w/ this color scheme is blue/red/blue.

Here's a Browns update:

He8YUf7.pngL9w40bB.pngLKAJme3.png

Removed certain combinations: Brown/white, white/cream, orange/white.

Archived