NFL Done By MCH: Take 2 (Baltimore Added)

martymcfry

what if you added a white out line to the sun burst on the teal, and vise versa

Here's what that would look like:

TGRz3oA.png

I can't decide if it's an improvement or not.

Why do people still insist on using the Dolphins' current font?

I like it, so I guess we just have different opinions. It's really my only option. The block numbers just don't look good here.

That's a nice look for the Dolphins. A lot of people have done the sunburst shoulders over the years (including myself), and I really like the look. The thicker orange in the helmet and pants stripes is nice as well. The only things I don't like are the belts and socks. Most of the time belts look best when matching the color of the pants, and the orange socks are a little garish. I would also use the sunburst pattern on the socks instead of the stripes. Then you'd have an equal balance of the two.

I'd have to disagree with you on the belts. I think that belts add more color to the pants, and I was trying to add orange here. I don't know if putting the burst on the socks is a good idea, but I'll try it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ok with the Dolphins except for the shoulder burst. You kept the uniform pretty traditional with just stripes on the helmet and pants... but then you had an ultra modern starburst effect on the shoulder. It looks out of place. It looks like the shirt belongs to another team.

bigg inprovement

Okay, with that in mind I'll start on an update. The sun burst on the socks as mbannon92 suggested will be in that update also.

I'm ok with the Dolphins except for the shoulder burst. You kept the uniform pretty traditional with just stripes on the helmet and pants... but then you had an ultra modern starburst effect on the shoulder. It looks out of place. It looks like the shirt belongs to another team.

Well....the whole design was initiated in 2013 so it isn't really "traditional". The shoulder burst is the heart and soul of the concept, so I couldn't really take it out. Maybe adding the outline will help the look.

I have been wanting that look for the Dolphins for years. The sunburst around the shoulder is a perfect opportunity that they have been missing. Looks great, but I think that you may only need the outline around the sunburst on the aqua jersey.

That's what I was thinking too, the orange outlined with teal doesn't look right somehow.

Buffalo Bills

Gyl2YBx.pngRbloXuO.png

It was very easy for me to do nothing with them. But I chose to make a change on the sleeves just so I can say I changed something. The sleeves now feature a red-blue-white-blue-red striping on both the home and road jerseys. The helmet stripe now no longer tapers too.

By the way, I know I haven't changed things too much in this first division yet, but don't worry, there will be plenty of change along the way. The Patriots and Browns, the next two teams, are completely overhauled.

EDIT: Dang it, I just realized the back numbers are off-centered again. I'll fix that.

the blue is still really weird. it doesn't have to be royal, but it can still be improved

Ya, I don't care for the blue very much. It almost looks like there is a layer of dust on the blue. Other than that it looks really good, especially your helmet stripe compared to their current one looks a lot better.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

the blue is still really weird. it doesn't have to be royal, but it can still be improved

Ya, I don't care for the blue very much. It almost looks like there is a layer of dust on the blue. Other than that it looks really good, especially your helmet stripe compared to their current one looks a lot better.

All right I can see where you're going there. I'll try a brighter shade of blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long. Here's an update for the Bills

BiMXvQr.pngRmALCnf.png

Blue is brightened.

Now

New England

gaQ7CwT.pngAYLrIOa.pngWdxrxJJ.png

New England has one of my least favorite uniforms in the league. Of course, they once had great uniforms, but they left those for the mess of today. The red-dominate color scheme they once used is one of my favorites. They return with, as well as the shoulder stripes. The logos stay, though, because I prefer those to ones they once used. Enjoy

I love what you did to the pats uni's but the one thing i would change is the pants idk why but for some reason i don't like the red pants reminds me of the cardinals too much almost. Maybe add blue pants or just stick with white. Other than that great job

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

Archived