Arizona Football Poster

H11K

That's a good lookin poster! My only complaint is his right foot. It seems cut off on the bottom.

When masking Anu Solomon out, the position his foot was in was right on the grass an the side, so there really wasn't any space in between and thats why it looks almost cut off.

a2BRS8U.png

Great looking concept... one quick observation, the stadium pix - has the band playing in the background. On Purpose? Don't get me wrong, I love the band but should the background have a game going on instead of the band?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Great looking concept... one quick observation, the stadium pix - has the band playing in the background. On Purpose? Don't get me wrong, I love the band but should the background have a game going on instead of the band?

No the band was not in the bg on purpose. Just happened to be the picture I selected because the stadium was full and you could see the mountains in the background. I really thought that picture worked. Never even noticed the band to be honest!

a2BRS8U.png

That's an old pic of the stadium, right? Because now there's that big athletic training area in the way of the mountains.

I think you should use a different picture of Anu. With his foot awkwardly cropped, the mismatched-looking uniform, and the pose where he looks like he may drop the ball, it's pretty unappealing. Something from the whiteout game may look really nice with your effects, or one with the blue jersey.

Archived