NASCAR Designs to Kill the Time (Apple)

MrWonka

By no means am I going to do a full on series with NASCAR or anything. For one, I don't follow it so I have no clue how it works. Secondly, I couldn't dedicate myself to a series of this. I guess this will be my thread where I dump my designs for cars every now and then. I decided I'm going to upload a "team' of cars. Maybe 2 or 3 of a design and that will complete that 'team'. I'm not appointing racers to the cars because again, I don't know any racers other than Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson.

1.) Feel free to request a sponsor/company. It doesn't matter what it is or who. The thing is , don't expect it to be done. I'll gladly listen to requests but unless it triggers an idea I probably won't do it.

2.) I'm doing what I like on these cars. The may not fit the bill for NASCAR or make sense but I'm just gonna do what I think looks nice. This doesn't mean I don't want criticism. I do, but make it worthwhile to the design not "in NASCAR they don't use numbers like that" or "In NASCAR that design wouldn't be allowed to go their because of other ads." My cars are blank of ads because I want to freely do what I want.

3.) I hope you all enjoy some of the designs I rock out.

Team Pepsi

egd2pt.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks really cool! A Mtn Dew kind of spin off of this design would be cool since they are a Pepsi brand

Ooooo a Mountain Dew one...I could definitely go a little more crazy with the design just like the cans. Definitely thinking about doing that one next, or soon.

You should try modernizing some classic NASCAR paint schemes to the modern templates. Stuff like Earnhardt's Chevy & Bill Elliott's Ford

Not a bad idea, I'll see what I can do. Granted I don't really know what modernizing would be.

Dildo Factory.Net would be cool.

well okay then...

You don't have to do this one, but I always thought it'd be cool to be sponsored by Sony. Could do a Playstation theme or for movies.

I was actually thinking about doing a Playstation(4) one. I did a poster project in school for it. If I executed it nicely like I have it pictured in my head I think it could come out really nice.

You should try modernizing some classic NASCAR paint schemes to the modern templates. Stuff like Earnhardt's Chevy & Bill Elliott's Ford

Not a bad idea, I'll see what I can do. Granted I don't really know what modernizing would be.

Using current company branding making a new paint scheme (Using GM Certified Service instead of Goodwrench on Earnhardt's car for example)

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Keep in mind this Chevy is the only template I have. I found it was very very very difficult to find car templates that were vector or .psd. I found a couple but I simply didn't like the way they looked. Thanks to RaySox too because he gave me a very nice blank template (for those looking for a side view vector template). It took me awhile to create this template and since I'm not a big car guy I don't want to make another template like this just for a new model.

That's just a heads up for those who might hate Chevy or would want to see a different model.

Keep in mind this Chevy is the only template I have. I found it was very very very difficult to find car templates that were vector or .psd. I found a couple but I simply didn't like the way they looked. Thanks to RaySox too because he gave me a very nice blank template (for those looking for a side view vector template). It took me awhile to create this template and since I'm not a big car guy I don't want to make another template like this just for a new model.

That's just a heads up for those who might hate Chevy or would want to see a different model.

if you need reference pics ask me

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I do not, I just simply don't want to create another template. Both a time reason and for the fact I'm not that interested to the point where I would need other model templates.

I do not, I just simply don't want to create another template. Both a time reason and for the fact I'm not that interested to the point where I would need other model templates.
ok offer still out there though

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Considering your profile image, why not...

l.jpg

Ah man, I didn't even think of doing things like this from shows. I would love to do that and a Paddy's Pub one.

What would Paddy's look like, a drunk bus? ;)

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived