NASCAR Designs to Kill the Time (Apple)

MrWonka

Pepsi looks really cool. I was thinking if this is NASCAR, why not make a Pabst Blue Ribbon car? (because, you know, stereotypes...)

PBR isn't associated with NASCAR in any kind of stereotype I'm aware of. Right now, I'd say it was more of a "hipster" choice of beer.

I think you mean Bud Light, Natural Light, or one of the other major beer brands.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Someone should actually run that. You should send this to teams

Yes, send it to teams who already have a dozen sponsors and convince them to drop those and get Apple to pay tens of millions of dollars to sponsor their car. That would definitely get somewhere. :rolleyes:

Great look, Wonka. It's been way too long since Jeff Gordon ran the rainbow Dupont car, and this would be a great replacement. The modern one would be interesting as well...it would have to be a simulated shiny (?) so it doesn't blind the other drivers, but it's definitely Apple. I'm not sure about the rainbow numbers though...may be just a little too much. And where it says "CARRIER", would that be AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/T-Mobile? If so I would go ahead and put the Sprint logo there. (When they took over sponsorship of the series there was an AT&T car, and IIRC they forced them out. So Sprint would likely be the only option.)

Yes, send it to teams who already have a dozen sponsors and convince them to drop those and get Apple to pay tens of millions of dollars to sponsor their car. That would definitely get somewhere. :rolleyes:

Great look, Wonka. It's been way too long since Jeff Gordon ran the rainbow Dupont car, and this would be a great replacement. The modern one would be interesting as well...it would have to be a simulated shiny (?) so it doesn't blind the other drivers, but it's definitely Apple. I'm not sure about the rainbow numbers though...may be just a little too much. And where it says "CARRIER", would that be AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/T-Mobile? If so I would go ahead and put the Sprint logo there. (When they took over sponsorship of the series there was an AT&T car, and IIRC they forced them out. So Sprint would likely be the only option.)

Actually I meant for that to be the drivers last name haha. Funny that I picked that name randomly and it actually makes some sort of sense. And yes agreed, rainbow numbers a bit much but I wanted to give it a shot.

With Sprint leaving the title sponsor after this year, you may actually see different companies join in.

Row The Boat!! RoWINg!! R.T.B!!

YELLOW!! JACKETS!!

Archived