Big 12 Hockey Series (3/10 TCU Horned Frogs)

Roadrunner8ball

I would first like to thanks all the feedback, good and bad, on the jerseys. This is the first time I have done a hockey concept so thank you for all the tips and suggestions.

I now present the next team in the series, the Texas Longhorns.

screenshot_20_zpsaw7pd5w9.png

For the Longhorns I went with a more traditional/old school look. I took all your suggestions and added TV numbers, and made the sock stripes higher. The alternate/throwback includes their alternate logo. The logo is a revamped version of the old logo like this that they used from the 1960s until this logo was released in the 1970s. It features a darker burnt orange while the home and away used the traditional Longhorn burnt orange. I have also added the new Big 12 logo to the jerseys as well. Hope you all enjoy!

Wow awesome job on both. Question are you doing any older conferences after the big 12

I don't plan on doing any more conferences after this, but I might do some schools that don't have teams. Right now I'm focused on making this series the best it can be and then I'll start think about what I'm going to do next. Thanks for all the C&C a guys! Keep it coming!

The problem with the center stripe is that theres not enough stroke to difference the logo. It just kinda looks messy. I would make the logo the jersey color and put the stripe color for the outline. That's if you're going to keep the chest stripe. I feel an opposite logo color would stand out more, and having the stripe color for the stroke would still have people knowing what the logo is

And the Conference logo should be team colored

Or at least the new one...

Wow awesome job on both. Question are you doing any older conferences after the big 12

biscuits, I don't think that you're a bad person, but I think that these posts should be eliminated. Don't ask "are you taking requests" to any random poster, or "who's next" during a series where the poster will decide. or say "AMAZING JOB! (**) (**) (**) (**) (**) " to something that most people think belongs in the trash can. Try to cut back on these comments and offer real C&C. If all that you are trying to do is express appreciation for the project, PM the poster or like the post. If this keeps up people will go in this order of smileys- :D:rolleyes::grin::wink2:<_<:wacko::Oo::wow::spam: , then eventually :banned:

tinysig.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hello Again Folks,

I hit a brick wall on this series after I did Texas, but I finally got a good idea for TCU and created a set for them. I have changed the presentation since the last time I did a hockey concept so it will look different. So here is Texas Christian University.

screenshot_57_zps5wurze2g.png

For TCU I went simple, and sleek. For the jerseys I went with the TCU script logo with the number under that, this is very common in college hockey. Then, for the sleeves I did them like the Detroit Red Wings white on the purple jersey, and purple on the white jersey. For the TV numbers I put them in a white stripe on the home and a purple stripe on the away. The pants and socks both feature a white stripe. Hope you guys enjoy!

C+C is appreciated as always

Archived