Sign in to follow this  
LunaticAgency

Polish Heritage Night | Marcin Gortat

Hi,

I would like to show you my last logo prepared for Polish Heritage Night in Washington. It's a celebration organized by Marcin Gortat for Poles living in the United States.

Logo unfortunately was not accepted.

What do you think?

dribbb.jpg

Logo on:

Dribbble

Facebook

Regards
Kamil Doliwa

Hi,

I would like to show you my last logo prepared for Polish Heritage Night in Washington. It's a celebration organized by Marcin Gortat for Poles living in the United States.

Logo unfortunately was not accepted.

What do you think?

dribbb.jpg

Logo on:

Dribbble

Facebook

Regards

Kamil Doliwa

First, Dzien Dobry! Welcome!

I don't normally comment on concepts here on the CCSLC (because, sorry to say, most stink) but I have to say, well done!

this is an amazing work, it's also a great looking for any sport event such like a baseball or basketball tournament! But seriously this is too good to pass over! Nicely done!

First, Dzien Dobry! Welcome!

I believe you mean dobry wieczór.

Nice concept here! Hard to imagine why they didn't accept it. It's a really nice logo.

Thanks guys

I don't normally comment on concepts here on the CCSLC (because, sorry to say, most stink) but I have to say, well done!

If not here then where do I show my projects?

It's a nice logo, definitely. But I also saw those as baseball bats initially. I think you probably could have left the bases off of the bottom of the poles and they would have been fine.