Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes6

San Diego Gulls AHL Jersey Concept

I wanted to give the Gulls a look that ties them to their parent club, the Ducks, but at the same time gives them their own identity. This set of jerseys is modeled after the "Mighty Ducks" jerseys, however it features the bright orange and blue that the Gull's logo sports.

Team Color Jersey:

San_Diego_Gulls_Away.png

San_Diego_Gulls_Away_Back.png

White Jersey:

San_Diego_Gulls_Home.png

San_Diego_Gulls_Home_Back.png

Looks awesome! The only thing I would add is a affiliate patch in the shoulder like most AHL teams have.

That's a really nice looking set. Love the mighty ducks feel

...So how 'bout that Gulls concept?

The hemstripes seem a bit high and the logo a bit small, but these look pretty good. Great use of the colour scheme.

[mod redacted]

As wildwing said, I would lower the hemstripe and the enlarge the logo a bit more. I think an affiliate patch on there as well would make this look even cooler. Awesome job!

Edited by Mockba
Cleaning up

Nice work. I remember an earlier version of the Gulls from the IHL days. It's nice to see them come back even though they really are not the same team. Do you have some shoulder patches in mind for the jerseys to me they need something on the shoulders. Considering the fact that you used the jersey template from the old Mighty Ducks what about a shoulder patch that resembles their shoulder patch but with a Gull or San Diego theme.

FYI, I've removed the sniping that happened in this thread. A few things for everyone to keep in mind:

- Do not hijack others' concept threads with your own.

- If you see hijacking happen, use the report link at the bottom of the post; do not play backseat mod and attack the poster.

- Do not attack any other poster, for that matter.

- Be excellent to each other.

The only reason I didn't add a shoulder patch was because I was trying to model these jerseys after the original Ducks jerseys which had no shoulder patches. The shoulders do look a little blank though, we'll see... :therock:

Here is my idea for a shoulder patch. Look familiar? It's the Padres logo! I'm thinking of using it because of it's similarity to the old Mighty Ducks "MD" logo on the alternate jersey from like 2005ish.

Untitled.png