BMW: RLL-Esque with bigger M series logo

Porsche: Same as TUSCC car

Corvette: Sponsored by Pepsi

Bentley: Similar to blancpain GT platform

SRT: Homage to 2000 Oreca Scheme

As allways still taking requests

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Learn to use centering tools, paths, and shape tools. Also, listen to these people, I haven't heard one thing that I disagee with

I agree with that. All the decals just seem to be slapped on in random places with really no thought. Try placing all the side panel decals all in the same spot on every car. They look all over the place now. The same goes with the sponsors.

Learn to use centering tools, paths, and shape tools. Also, listen to these people, I haven't heard one thing that I disagee with

I agree with that. All the decals just seem to be slapped on in random places with really no thought. Try placing all the side panel decals all in the same spot on every car. They look all over the place now. The same goes with the sponsors.
I agree as well. These still look kind of sloppy and it seems like you haven't spent nearly enough time on them to make them post-worthy yet.

I was trying to see if I could get some ms paint templates made for the cars but to no avail. (If anyone wants to let me know).also a bit of problems using inkscape

(Reason I use ms paint templates with inkscape is I find it easier) 2 weeks straight suspension work plus today equal no avail. As for decal placement had to work around contingency logos and leader lights.

not saying its an excuse but just to clarify some concerns

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I was trying to see if I could get some ms paint templates made for the cars but to no avail. (If anyone wants to let me know).also a bit of problems using inkscape

(Reason I use ms paint templates with inkscape is I find it easier) 2 weeks straight suspension work plus today equal no avail. As for decal placement had to work around contingency logos and leader lights.

not saying its an excuse but just to clarify some concerns

Your problem is you're not using vector templates. Inkscape is a vector program, not raster. Use bitmap templates in paint, not in Inkscape.

Archived