Adidas Nor Cal Endurance World Championship

biscuit faces of them

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching this for awhile and decided to create a profile to comment on this. At the beginning i thought this was going to be a horrible thread honestly, but it's very refreshing to see where you have gone with this thread and all the input you are taking from others to make your concepts better and not they are really great. I do agree with MCH925 that the soccer kits are really unnecessary. If you want to make soccer kits you should start another thread.

I've been watching this for awhile and decided to create a profile to comment on this. At the beginning i thought this was going to be a horrible thread honestly, but it's very refreshing to see where you have gone with this thread and all the input you are taking from others to make your concepts better and not they are really great. I do agree with MCH925 that the soccer kits are really unnecessary. If you want to make soccer kits you should start another thread.

thx g.im trying to do a promotional item for each team and seeing as adidas is the series sponsor it was a good fit. I see what you mean though. and g (can I call you g.) If you want to request a team for the cars listed in the op go right ahead

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

• 2 weeks later...

You sure don't like C&C do you? People have told you the gradients look terrible, but you still haven't ditched them. People have told you to can the soccer jerseys but you've kept them. The new logo is nothing short of bad. Two adidas logos are redundant, the gradient looks terrible, as does the typeface and color use. The cars are looking a lot better, but could be improved if you would take C&C.

spacer.png

I have explained before that the soccer unis are a promotional item for each team. On the logo I didn't use a gradient I just colored each stripe different. I used the colors of the two classes to make it look 3d. The logo text represents northern California's most dominant teams (don't argue with me on that here) the 49ers@Giants. Im double tasking with a project for a local sports bar plus the poster and Rest of the teams for this one.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I have explained before that the soccer unis are a promotional item for each team. On the logo I didn't use a gradient I just colored each stripe different. I used the colors of the two classes to make it look 3d. The logo text represents northern California's most dominant teams (don't argue with me on that here) the 49ers@Giants. Im double tasking with a project for a local sports bar plus the poster and Rest of the teams for this one.

It makes it still look like a gradient. Still, it looks nothing like a racing logo as well. Over all, this series is not looking good at all. There's gradients all over the place, mismatching colors, only one view of the car, and so on. This is leading to an absolute trainwreck. You also don't need to every little post, if you do, reply in one big post. You've posted 870 something posts of terrible feedback and countless unnecessary posts. This is getting real annoying.

u3J7jjd.png

Archived