2015 Creamer Awards

BrandMooreArt

TheCreamers_zps8aab760e.png

// WINNERS REVEALED!! //

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO POST

The 2015 Creamers are ready to kick off! Below you will find the nominations for this years awards and on March 1st, the winners will be revealed. You can reference the pinned thread for more details on the judging panel as well as last year's winners. This year's Hall of Fame inductees will include 1 project and 1 member who will also be revealed on March 1st.

// REASONING //

These awards are not a competition. We don't want people rushing their concepts, trying to sneak in under-the-wire to make the awards. In fact, we're hoping for the exact opposite, that this causes the artists of this forum to slow down and really dive into their concepts. We're trying to recognize the artists and members who go above and beyond, even when there wasn't seemingly an award for it.

// DISPLAYING YOUR AWARD //

Members winning Creamer Awards will receive their own award photo for use in their signature/avatar, as well as a permanent link commemorating their victory, listed below. Should you receive a Creamer Award and decide to display it in your signature, it is highly recommended that you point the image back to this thread, so this becomes a point of reference for future members.

// BEST OVERALL CONCEPT//

Qwvi1jT.png

sCefrdi.png

XpOS45Z.png

XSRdLiT.png

v1E3cJ1.png

9MdYWHW.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I think TheGiantsFan deserves something here. his concepts are great, and are better than a good amount of some of the non-hand drawn concepts on here. Anyways, congrats to those who were nominated!

This is some tremendous artwork, no doubt, though I have to admit that I was expecting this to be a thread about board member awards (think "Poster to Watch", "Rookie of the Year", "CCSLC Hall of Fame: Class of 2015", etc.), so I close this tab slightly disappointed.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Wish my CFB series could have made the cut, but everyone nominated is well-deserving. I am honored though to be nominated for C&C--it's a very important part of these boards, and it's definitely helped me grow over my almost 5 years on here.

Also, I'll echo sparky and say I love the presentation, Brandon.

Archived