Presidential NFL Uniforms

ATolly66

Here is my first image posting to the Board.

My inspiration for this project were my passions of the NFL & the Presidents of the United States. I paired each President with a team that he'd probably root for based on where he grew up or established his career.

Uzx8K2w.jpg

Some choices that I made:

• Pres. Andrew Jackson grew up in Carolina, but establish himself in Tennessee and founded Memphis, hence I felt the Titans were a better fit for him.
  • Pres. Zachary Taylor grew up near Louisville, KY which is a Steelers city (according to the Facebook NFL fan map that was created a few months ago).
  • Pres. Arthur is associated with the Jets because I wanted to have as many teams as possible represented and Pres. Arthur was from NYC.
  • Even though, Pres. Harrison was born in Ohio, he was governor of Indiana
  • Pres. McKinley grew up near the Ohio/Penn border which is Steelers' territory.
  • Pres. Hoover established himself in Northern California's mining industry, which makes him a 49ers guy.
  • Pres. Nixon grew up near Los Angeles, and befriended George Allen when he headed up the Rams, which is why I used a throwback jersey for him.
  • Pres. Bush 41, has an airport in Houston named after him, hence he is matched with the Texans
  • Pres. W. Bush owned the Texas Rangers, who play near Dallas, TX.

Both Roosevelts grew up near NYC.

Also, when I first put together the sheet, the Cowboys regular uniforms were out of line with the rest of the uniforms. I wanted to use a dark jersey with a similar size to the rest of the uniforms.

President Reagan grew up near Chicago and broadcasted Bears games before he moved.

Bush's were born in the New England area.

We don't want them. Bush I named his official residence a hotel in Houston despite living almost full-time in Maine during the 1988 and 1992 runs. They don't want us either.

They both represented Texas politically. W owned the goddamn Rangers.

spacer.png

In honor of House of Cards that debuted this week...

sOzB67Z.jpg

Fantastic.

*breaking the fourth wall* Of course I only say that to gain his trust. Tolly holds no real power on these boards, but it's always goo to have another underling to do my bidding. When the time comes, he'll have to know where his loyalties lie. And they better lie with me.

spacer.png

Why cowboys for Clinton? I know he reps Arkansas but I didn't think the cowboys sphere of influence included Arkansas

According to the Facebook NFL Map, almost all of Arkansas is part of Cowboys' country. The only part that belongs to the Saints is on the Arkansas-Louisiana border.

Why cowboys for Clinton? I know he reps Arkansas but I didn't think the cowboys sphere of influence included Arkansas

According to the Facebook NFL Map, almost all of Arkansas is part of Cowboys' country. The only part that belongs to the Saints is on the Arkansas-Louisiana border.

That and Jerry Jones is from Arkansas, or I would atleast bet that that has something to do with it.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived